• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Channel 4 news now trying to talk me into not drinking in January. The stammering moron (apologies if he’s your dad) talking about lifestyle choices and my emotional well being just said they’d like to see more people become “sober-curious” this year.

Seriously thinking about Irish-ing this coffee up now.

This is a huge trend, especially with the younger generation. A lot of craft distillers are anxious about projections for alcohol consumption in the next decade.

Purp

This is something I often think about as well. Nobody here would get on and start discussing or bragging about a meth habit. Yet people heavily addicted to either often have their lives fall apart. Paging Jim Montgomery...
Jim Montgomery is a meth head? I just hear he was going to rehab for alcohol abuse. Didn't know it was meth. Or are just using his as an example of addictive behaviors affecting lives?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Jim Montgomery is a meth head? I just hear he was going to rehab for alcohol abuse. Didn't know it was meth. Or are just using his as an example of addictive behaviors affecting lives?
No no - Jim was alcohol. Don't wanna start bad rumors. Was pointing out lives go out of control sometimes.

Mean Purple

Channel 4 news now trying to talk me into not drinking in January. The stammering moron (apologies if he’s your dad) talking about lifestyle choices and my emotional well being just said they’d like to see more people become “sober-curious” this year.

Stock show starts this month. So count all of Fort Worth out of that idea.

Sober-curious? At the very least I'm alcohol-adjacent.

tcudoc

I live in a smaller market and I occasionally watch the weekend evening news for shear entertainment value. The people that cover weekends for these smaller stations are so remarkably unpolished and awkward. Our local stations like hiring females for the weekend sports. The banter that occurs between them and the female anchor is terribly awkward in a "boom goes the dynamite" kind of way.

netty2424

I live in a smaller market and I occasionally watch the weekend evening news for shear entertainment value. The people that cover weekends for these smaller stations are so remarkably unpolished and awkward. Our local stations like hiring females for the weekend sports. The banter that occurs between them and the female anchor is terribly awkward in a "boom goes the dynamite" kind of way.
We get that up here as well.

And one of the broadcasters let loose of a nude selfie at one point. Suddenly the awkward banter wasn’t so awkward.