• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I should be used to it by now, but every night I watch him I'm giddy as hell. He went apeship in the 3rd... so fun to watch.

We're only wht, 30 something games into the season and he already broke Jason Kidd's franchise record for most triple doubles in a season.

The kid is hella fun to watch. I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I've watched this many Mavs games this early in the season. I usually don't start paying attention to the NBA until around the all star break.

Purp

I should be used to it by now, but every night I watch him I'm giddy as hell. He went apeship in the 3rd... so fun to watch.
What's crazy is he still makes a lot of rookie and 2nd year player mistakes. He still has a lot of room to grow in terms of toughness around the basket. Don't get me wrong; he's plenty tough and takes a lot of contact when he scores most times, but you can still see things getting under his skin at times. He's so impressive and so fun to watch. A damn shame we couldn't see him and Dirk together for a few years. That torch was passed pretty well, though.

I also routinely think about how big a fool Dennis Smith Jr. has to be to not want to play with Luka. What a clown.

talor

Pretty crappy start to 2020. As y'all know, my grandfather passed away Thursday morning. Then, my father-in-law passed away Friday evening. Just spent the weekend with my wife and her mom in Longview. My wife will stay for about another week helping her to get everything in order. I'll probably go out there every other weekend to help her get the house ready for sale and prepare for her to move in with us for a bit.
I lost my grandmother last Thursday night. Short term pain but better in the long run as her quality of life had deteriorated the last couple years.

tcudoc

Are those mammary cookies or pooper cookies?
Pituitary cookies:
images