• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

@netty2424 , I rode a horse valued over 50 grand last week. I highly recommend it if you have the means. (i.e. know somebody who owns one and will let you ride). I say this because you have enough land put horses on. just a drop in the bucket. :)
I’ve been talking to the wifey lately about getting a couple horses. With two young kids, she’s more on board with a couple pony’s right now. Work in progress.

Eight

@netty2424 , I rode a horse valued over 50 grand last week. I highly recommend it if you have the means. (i.e. know somebody who owns one and will let you ride). I say this because you have enough land put horses on. just a drop in the bucket. :)

how many cup holders on a horse that cost that much and does it come with seats that are cooled/heated?

Mean Purple

I’ve been talking to the wifey lately about getting a couple horses. With two young kids, she’s more on board with a couple pony’s right now. Work in progress.
how many cup holders on a horse that cost that much and does it come with seats that are cooled/heated?
cup holders? add on options would be a saddle horn for the canteen strap or pommel bag for bottle of ...
seats can be heated, again, add on. (can of beans prior to ride)

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Did you get a warning or know it was on the ground?

Yea but no thanks to channel 5 (nbc). We were watching the Cowboys game and they didn't interrupt it to say [ Finebaum ].

I got an emergency alert on my phone saying to take cover so I turned on channel 4 news (fox) and they were talking about it on there. Right after I got the alert on my phone the tornado sirens started going off.

Channel 4 news had reported that there was a confirmed tornado on the ground by Love Field. At first they said it was going east then they said that it was headed toward the high five area toward Richardson and that's where I am.

Purp

TCU is bad, The Rangers are bad, The Cowboys are horrible, The Astros are going to the World Series, and the Bears and Ponies are undefeated.

giphy.gif

At least I have liquor

giphy.gif
Add to this the way the Stars look, Coach Dixon only has 2 starters returning of any consequence from a team that was very underwhelming, the USMNT is in the worst shape it's ever been, and Tottenham Hotspur sucks a golf ball through a water hose. I'm going to have to quit sports. Not a single team I support is having any kind of success at all worth a damn. Even FC Dallas barely made the playoffs with the youngest team in the league and promptly lost a heart breaker against Seattle to get bounced.

This might be enough to keep me interested in an entire NBA season again if Porzingis and Luka form the duo everyone hopes they become. I'm not very optimistic, though.

netty2424

Yea but no thanks to channel 5 (nbc). We were watching the Cowboys game and they didn't interrupt it to say [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

I got an emergency alert on my phone saying to take cover so I turned on channel 4 news (fox) and they were talking about it on there. Right after I got the alert on my phone the tornado sirens started going off.

Channel 4 news had reported that there was a confirmed tornado on the ground by Love Field. At first they said it was going east then they said that it was headed toward the high five area toward Richardson and that's where I am.
Scary stuff. God it stopped short of you guys. We’re out of the city far enough that we don’t have sirens at all.

I had a buddy at Katy Ice House during that game and they moved everyone inside. No one even knew what was going on since apparently Jerry Jones has more power than the news channels.

MTfrog5

Yea but no thanks to channel 5 (nbc). We were watching the Cowboys game and they didn't interrupt it to say [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

Buddy lives in Richardson and said his wife’s job was to watch the weather while he watched the Cowboys. Said it was awesome because he didn’t have commercials for almost 2 hours because they would cut to the weather during timeouts.

Purp

It’s also amazing that’s he went to the playoffs 4 straight years with the OL and lack of running game they had. Organization has refused to fix the OL and Dalton hasn’t played great but it sure isn’t all on him. Not many QB would look good in Cincinnati
Yeh the organization is a disaster. Probably the worst roster in the NFL top to bottom
He's definitely not looked good, but the OL is a train wreck, he has no WR until AJ comes back and no TE either without Eifert (he's injuered as much as Verrett). It's weird to say, but Washington would be a better situation for him and that's an absolute clown show. Hate it for Andy.

MTfrog5

He's definitely not looked good, but the OL is a train wreck, he has no WR until AJ comes back and no TE either without Eifert (he's injuered as much as Verrett). It's weird to say, but Washington would be a better situation for him and that's an absolute clown show. Hate it for Andy.
Year they lost to the Chargers at home I’m pretty sure his number 1 WR was Rex Burkhead but Cincinnati fans blame Andy. Andy best year was when he broke his thumb. Never really the same after that season.

Purp

Year they lost to the Chargers at home I’m pretty sure his number 1 WR was Rex Burkhead but Cincinnati fans blame Andy. Andy best year was when he broke his thumb. Never really the same after that season.
Yeah, AJ strikes me as a soft guy. Could have been the next Randy Moss, but never plays well through injury and really seems to be ambivalent about being good at football half the time. Takes tons of plays off and never seems willing to give much effort consistently. It's always been disappointing to me that he was the best they'd give Andy to work with.

All of his other good WRs never get resigned when their deals expire.

Same for the OL.

Eifert, as I mentioned, is a bad luck situation as much as anything. Not sure he'll ever amount to much after his injury history.

That organization seemed committed to winning for a few years and now they look like they want to take the Brown's spot as cellar dweller. Like Ohio can't have two good NFL teams at one time (even calling Cleveland good at this point is ambitious).

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Scary stuff. God it stopped short of you guys. We’re out of the city far enough that we don’t have sirens at all.

I had a buddy at Katy Ice House during that game and they moved everyone inside. No one even knew what was going on since apparently Jerry Jones has more power than the news channels.

If it had been on the west side of 75 I might not be talking to yall. It was definitely too close for comfort.

I still cant believe there's no fatalities. Going thru those neighborhoods with all those houses and apartments that late on a Sunday night, that's a miracle.

Mean Purple

If it had been on the west side of 75 I might not be talking to yall. It was definitely too close for comfort.

I still cant believe there's no fatalities. Going thru those neighborhoods with all those houses and apartments that late on a Sunday night, that's a miracle.
had a friend who was in the target path. the thing hopped over their block, or zig zagged or something. They said it was really loud and very scary.

netty2424

Scientists shocked that a medium sized primate that has been aggressive in nature and has the ability to grow canines would hunt down a smaller sized rodent in a comparably easy hunting interaction.
https://www.foxnews.com/science/gre...e-rats-in-malaysia-leaving-scientists-stunned
I’ll raise your greedy killer rat eating monkeys who have stunned scientists with the once thought extinct 80 years ago, but has recently been spotted Tasmanian Tiger!!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...-tasmanian-tiger-once-thought-extinct-2019-10

Eight

I’ll raise your greedy killer rat eating monkeys who have stunned scientists with the once thought extinct 80 years ago, but has recently been spotted Tasmanian Tiger!!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...-tasmanian-tiger-once-thought-extinct-2019-10

interesting, but i am more worried about monkeys that are trained to hunt and eat evolving and taking over the world than extinct animals.

in all honesty how can you possibly know of every species alive everywhere on earth.

this however.....

dawn-of-the_planet_of_the_apes-caesar.jpg