1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I've been on this board for about 20 years. Since the beginnings of a good program and it never changes. Same ol same ol after a loss a) the overreactions b) lack of football knowledge and c) how much of our fan base generally sucks.

But yet I keep coming back......

2. I’ve come up with a pretty good rule over the last few years, I don’t get to tell other people what they can and cannot be offended by.

I’m not a man of color, I’m not Native American, I’m not a homosexual, transgendered or woman. So i can’t tell those folks to “lighten up” because I’ve never walked in their shoes.

3. I fully admit that I suck. I also know nothing really about football beyond the basics.

4. You are the exception. There's plenty on your side of the spectrum that tell me what I should be offended by.

Purp likes this.
  5. I decided to foster a dog, my sons' band is really coming along, and went to a fun wedding last night.

question though:what time do I need to report today for the purple mass suicide?

football dictates my existence,right?
    that's what the board tells me.

6. To take everyone' mind off the game...

The new owner has started a practice of having "sponsors" for select threads.

Since HASMSP is the premier thread on KF.c, it should have a sponsor.

What sponsor would you want?

7. Any good frog fan would sacrifice the dog as a peace offering to the football Gods. Get this thing turned around Tom Brown. The weight of the program and it’s future sits squarely on your shoulders.

Ron Swanson and Tom Brown like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Shake Weight

9. Suicide Prevention Hotline?

jugbandxmas and Tom Brown like this.
  10. 2:30 at the Frog fountain.

Bonner4Prez, MTfrog5 and Tom Brown like this.
  11. Shivas Regal

bleedpurple likes this.
  12. Some chardonnay or WWE.

13. Ta
    Taco Casa

LSU Game Attendee and GeoFrog like this.
  14. Toby's Business College.

15. Myplates.com

16. And Massengill.

ShadowFrog and Peacefrog like this.
  17. Top 3 meltdowns in killerfrog history

Purp, ATC Frog, tcudoc and 3 others like this.
  18. How the hell do you get a job as a truck driver and then you don't know how to drive the scheissing truck?? Smh, it's going to be a long night.

19. Dying breed.