• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCUdirtbag

Yeah, while I was at TCU they were down, but relative to R.E. Lee they were still considered a better program. I haven't been on their campus in 15 years or so, but I've been near there. If the school is like the rest of that part of town and hasn't changed much this may not be as surprising as I thought. It could be that the best talent is moving out to different areas. Henderson and Chapel Hill and Whitehouse have all been better in the last 5-10 years than I ever remember them being in the previous 30 years.

I'm just speculating at this point, though. I've never had my ear on the track of Tyler ISD inner workings. Just an ETX football fan who hasn't lived there in a couple decades.

Yeah, I think the demos have changed a lot around there. A buddy of mine from TCU played high school ball at Lee and was on their state title team - must’ve been 03 or 04.

Purp

They were better when they were on drugs. They got clean, had a couple of good comeback albums and then weren't much after that. Steven Tyler used to sing about a dude that looked like a lady. Now he is a dude who looks like a lady.
I really dug their blues album in the late 90s/early aughts. Joe Perry is outstanding.

tcudoc

Happy Friday the 13th!
0e37dde6c0251a7a3b08dba72c52c6af.jpg

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
They were better when they were on drugs. They got clean, had a couple of good comeback albums and then weren't much after that. Steven Tyler used to sing about a dude that looked like a lady. Now he is a dude who looks like a lady.
There was a definite point, I want to say around Get a Grip, where they started sucking unrepentantly

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Was that the one with “Love in an Elevator”? Because that song sucks.
I never owned it but I think that was about when they started with that CrazyAmazingCryingCrazy [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that Adam Sandler skewered so elegantly. They've been pure microwaved garbage ever since. Not the only good band to do so. Chili Peppers followed their lead appx. Californication.

ftwfrog

I never owned it but I think that was about when they started with that CrazyAmazingCryingCrazy [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that Adam Sandler skewered so elegantly. They've been pure microwaved garbage ever since. Not the only good band to do so. Chili Peppers followed their lead appx. Californication.
I do have to thank (or maybe not thank) Aerosmith for introducing my 14 year old pants to Alicia Silverstone. Certainly the first time in my life I realized there are women in this world and they are going to control every thought that I ever have.

Latest posts