• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

Preemptive apologies for my filthy windshield (I drive a lot for work and the bugs have been mighty plentiful in Oklahoma this summer), but I spied this gem while on 35 in Moore this morning

And for clarification, that’s an Oklahoma Police plate that’s been made into a specialty plate.

Attachments

• 7AAE01DD-0A39-4F38-9049-12811E6037C9.jpeg
    7AAE01DD-0A39-4F38-9049-12811E6037C9.jpeg
    905.6 KB · Views: 42

yurintroubl

Taco heads on Henderson in Dallas finally got their act together and started flying purple Flags. Hang on just a second. Throw some pics at y'all. And 7 new TVs to boot fwiw.

Mean Purple

Ha! Which one you want me to jump into?
I was in meetings and some other things all day. Check the forum and hop in a thread thinking there is an update and the craziest [ Finebaum ] was going on. I tried to turn it sideways but I think that will just likely fuel the fire.

Someone needs to post the band youtube again. Quality Rump Shakin' 2020. I approved this message.

Frog-in-law1995

Tyler ISD did what to Justin Timberlake?

maxresdefault.jpg

TCUdirtbag

Feel bad for JT. Tyler ISD really screwed they when they realigned the district. Lee beat them 34-7 last week.

I can’t believe they nationally televised that bloodbath. Earl Campbell is probably crying himself to sleep after that.

Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime.

Wasn’t John Tyler like really bad in the early 2000s, back in those years when they did that district where the Tyler schools, Longview and lufkin did double round robin for a while? L

nwlafrog

I can’t believe they nationally televised that bloodbath. Earl Campbell is probably crying himself to sleep after that.

Wasn’t John Tyler like really bad in the early 2000s, back in those years when they did that district where the Tyler schools, Longview and lufkin did double round robin for a while? L

First post in a hot minute in HASMSP for you. Been so long you might need to reintroduce yo sef.

Purp

Yeah, while I was at TCU they were down, but relative to R.E. Lee they were still considered a better program. I haven't been on their campus in 15 years or so, but I've been near there. If the school is like the rest of that part of town and hasn't changed much this may not be as surprising as I thought. It could be that the best talent is moving out to different areas. Henderson and Chapel Hill and Whitehouse have all been better in the last 5-10 years than I ever remember them being in the previous 30 years.

I'm just speculating at this point, though. I've never had my ear on the track of Tyler ISD inner workings. Just an ETX football fan who hasn't lived there in a couple decades.

Mean Purple

Yeah, while I was at TCU they were down, but relative to R.E. Lee they were still considered a better program. I haven't been on their campus in 15 years or so, but I've been near there. If the school is like the rest of that part of town and hasn't changed much this may not be as surprising as I thought. It could be that the best talent is moving out to different areas. Henderson and Chapel Hill and Whitehouse have all been better in the last 5-10 years than I ever remember them being in the previous 30 years.

I'm just speculating at this point, though. I've never had my ear on the track of Tyler ISD inner workings. Just an ETX football fan who hasn't lived there in a couple decades.
A lot of talent moving in the directions/and due south/ that you mentioned.