• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

150mph on Chisholm Trail in an F-150? Impressive. Also impressed with the guy going 140mph in a 35mph zone. The 3 motorcycles busted on 377 looks like they were neck and neck with all 3 at 139mph.

I was pretty stupid on many a highway (including that same 377) back in the day. Fortunately I’ve never made that list.
was thinking the same thing on the F-150.

Ron Swanson

One of my buddies in high school had an old VW beetle and that thing was not in good shape either. He got a ticket one day for going like 65 in a 35 and when he went in to see the judge, the judge said “you got that thing up to 65? Hell, they should’ve given you a medal not a ticket.” And he dismissed it, lol.
My buddy, who likes to speed and gets pulled over quite often, got pulled over on a smallish 2-lane highway near the coast a couple years ago. Speed limit was 65.

Cop: Any reason in particular you were speeding?

My buddy: Well sir, I’ve been looking for a speed limit sign for the last 10 miles or so and didn’t see one, so I wasn’t sure the speed limit.

Cop: Did you think it was 86?

Purp

150mph on Chisholm Trail in an F-150? Impressive. Also impressed with the guy going 140mph in a 35mph zone. The 3 motorcycles busted on 377 looks like they were neck and neck with all 3 at 139mph.

I was pretty stupid on many a highway (including that same 377) back in the day. Fortunately I’ve never made that list.
Not sure, but the Raptor is an F-150 and it's a fast son of a buck. Stock Raptors have done more than that easily out at TMS.

Mean Purple

My buddy, who likes to speed and gets pulled over quite often, got pulled over on a smallish 2-lane highway near the coast a couple years ago. Speed limit was 65.

Cop: Any reason in particular you were speeding?

My buddy: Well sir, I’ve been looking for a speed limit sign for the last 10 miles or so and didn’t see one, so I wasn’t sure the speed limit.

Cop: Did you think it was 86?
Buddy of mine got pulled over when we were out in the panhandle.
Officer asked him if he knew he was speeding..
Buddy responded that the officer that he does not have to answer that.
Officer responded: You are an attorney?
Friend: yes, sir.
Officer let him know to be more careful and ended the discussion right there. Not ticket.
To this day, i have know idea how he did not get a ticket or why that ended the discussion.

nwlafrog

Finally getting some much needed relax time, albeit at 11:19 on a Saturday. Relaxing in a porch swing with my patio lights and TV on and fan blowing whilst jamming some 90’s rap.

Currently vibing to Cypress Hill: When the sh— goes down.

after 2 very strong fire waters I think I’m a gangsta.