• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I was a lifeguard all through high school so I was CPR certified, but it had been 6 years or so

MV5BZGFmYzNmNGYtODk4Ny00ZGE2LWJkZTUtYmYyZWEyOGVkZjc1L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,657,1000_AL_.jpg

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
After some extensive Wikipedia research, she was 18 during the final season. No clue when she was a lifeguard but he has a slim chance.

IIRC, she was a lifeguard in two of the last three episodes. School's out--Winnie gets a summer job as a lifeguard at some camp. Kevin quits his job and travels to see her--but they get into a fight--Winnie gets fired--and as they travel (hitchhike?) back home they get caught in a rainstorm and finally do the deed.

Frog-in-law1995

IIRC, she was a lifeguard in two of the last three episodes. School's out--Winnie gets a summer job as a lifeguard at some camp. Kevin quits his job and travels to see her--but they get into a fight--Winnie gets fired--and as they travel (hitchhike?) back home they get caught in a rainstorm and finally do the deed.

Now THAT’S a Wonder Years fan. Which probably would have been one of my bigger secrets.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Now THAT’S a Wonder Years fan. Which probably would have been one of my bigger secrets.

Well, if you grew up in the 50's and/or the 60's, it's easier to enjoy and relate to shows like "Happy Days" and "The Wonder Years."

But, from a philosophical perspective, we all have a little bit of Kevin Arnold inside of ourselves, and somewhere along the line, we all had a Winnie Cooper in our lives. (And vice versa for Q.)