• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Spikeball is pretty damn fun. Played quite a bit of it on a lake trip last year. It also forces you to put a beer down to play.

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

Sooo:), this morning I was sitting in a parking lot of a national fast food chain franchise in Denton County. Watched a guy going around for the drive through while he was texting. Veered so far off course he t-boned a parked vehicle in one of the parking spaces on the perimeter of the parking lot. (Drive through is interior adjacent to structure.) He was maybe doing 10 mph. Still, damage.
He did this while at least 5 vehicles were honking at him to get him to pay attention before he hit the vehicle.

Eight

Sooo:), this morning I was sitting in a parking lot of a national fast food chain franchise in Denton County. Watched a guy going around for the drive through while he was texting. Veered so far off course he t-boned a parked vehicle in one of the parking spaces on the perimeter of the parking lot. (Drive through is interior adjacent to structure.) He was maybe doing 10 mph. Still, damage.
He did this while at least 5 vehicles were honking at him to get him to pay attention before he hit the vehicle.

do you know if he was complaining about about him missing a couple of the hash browns he had ordered?

Mean Purple

do you know if he was complaining about about him missing a couple of the hash browns he had ordered?
ha. no, he was on the way to order.
I don't know if it was him going so slow or the shock of it all. But it seemed to all happen in slow motion. It took me about 20 seconds after he came to a thud to realize I was still standing on my horn.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
ha. no, he was on the way to order.
I don't know if it was him going so slow or the shock of it all. But it seemed to all happen in slow motion. It took me about 20 seconds after he came to a thud to realize I was still standing on my horn.
You don’t stand on the horn. You sit down and the horn...you know what? There’s a picture in a different thread that will explain it better.

Last edited: