• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

2nd part of HOGAN is on Golf Channel tonight. Obviously, first part was last night. Really good documentary (so far) on Ben Hogan.
Shows 8 PM central, but they might be replaying the first part at that time, followed by the first run of the second part at 9.
That is how they usually do it.

Wexahu

2nd part of HOGAN is on Golf Channel tonight. Obviously, first part was last night. Really good documentary (so far) on Ben Hogan.
Shows 8 PM central, but they might be replaying the first part at that time, followed by the first run of the second part at 9.
That is how they usually do it.

I thought it was good, and I'm definitely going to watch Part 2 tonight, but it's not quite as good (at least the first half) as I was hoping. It's kind of a re-hash of stories that have already been told over and over, was hoping for something a little different.

HFrog1999

OJ + Twitter

hLgxU8V.gif

https://nypost.com/2019/06/17/o-j-simpsons-twitter-account-threatens-man-with-knife-emojis/

Wexahu

They are replaying part 1 right now. (7 pm). Part 2 at 8 PM Central.
Let me know what you think about part 2, @Wexahu

I thought it was good, the last 10 minutes or so was the best part imo. Overall, I was hoping for less recap of his career and more about just who he was.

That guy that basically turned his whole house into a Hogan shrine is one strange dude.