• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke: "I used to do drugs...I still do...but I used to also"
Loved Mitch Hedberg.

You read most of his jokes and the words in that order are really stupid. But you hear him deliver them and it's solid gold.

"I've got a koala bear infestation at my house. It's the cutest infestation ever."

If you don't read that with his voice in your head it looks like a kindergartener rambling.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Loved Mitch Hedberg.

You read most of his jokes and the words in that order are really stupid. But you hear him deliver them and it's solid gold.

"I've got a koala bear infestation at my house. It's the cutest infestation ever."

If you don't read that with his voice in your head it looks like a kindergartener rambling.
One of the best of all time. Man had demons. RIP

tcudoc

Mitch Hedberg and Norm Macdonald are my two favorites of all time. The material for both is a bit corny, but their delivery is what makes them so funny.
I saw Jim Gaffigan the other night in Irving. Solid show. Always kills.
Brian Regan was great (my favorite) for a few years. I feel like his bit has grown tired or he has completely run out of material. The last few comedy specials have felt a bit forced.
I watched the Netflix Ray Romano special and I was really surprised how good it was. Way funnier than I expected. He has still got it for sure.

SuperBarrFrog

Mitch Hedberg and Norm Macdonald are my two favorites of all time. The material for both is a bit corny, but their delivery is what makes them so funny.
Brian Regan was great (my favorite) for a few years. I feel like his bit has grown tired or he has completely run out of material. The last few comedy specials have felt a bit forced.
I watched the Netflix Ray Romano special and I was really surprised how good it was. Way funnier than I expected. He has still got it for sure.

My favorite live I saw was Louis CK. Saw him at Bass Hall in the fancy box seats then again in Athens after I moved to ATL. I was so disappointed when his scandal happened.

Also, saw that Bass hall performance with some of the guys from 4day Weekend and I never saw them laugh so hard outside our backstage green room.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Loved Mitch Hedberg.

You know what I like about escalators? They can never break down, they can only become stairs. You shouldn't see a sign that says "escalator out of order", only "escalator temporarily stairs"

nwlafrog

We listened to Mike Burbiglia on our last road trip. Thought he was pretty funny.

“Sometimes when I do a joke and it doesn’t get a lot of laughs, it kind of feels like I’m doing jazz. That’s kinda cool because jazz is cool, but sometimes jazz sucks… Maybe I’m the Kenny G of comedy.”

You know what I like about escalators? They can never break down, they can only become stairs. You shouldn't see a sign that says "escalator out of order", only "escalator temporarily stairs"

Last week we were walking around the Botanic Garden and there was a sign along a path that
read "sidewalk temporarily closed" and that's all I could think of the entire time.

TCURiggs

We were talking about Major Leauge/Bob Uecker on a group message earlier this week, which led me to think about one of Norm's (one of my favorites as well) Letterman appearances where he talks about Uecker (11:30ish mark):

That bit kills me, but that whole interview is fantastic.

"Great big fat guy, but still nice!"

Latest posts