• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Bought a Stetson Open Road recently. This hat is killer. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I feel like a damned hipster sometimes but that's the price you pay for wearing a badass hat.
So. You look like Buford T. Justice with it on?

Resistol Black Gold is what I wear. Makes me look like George Strait.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Bought a Stetson Open Road recently. This hat is killer. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I feel like a damned hipster sometimes but that's the price you pay for wearing a badass hat.

Are you channeling your inner Mark McKinnon?

thecircus.jpg

Hat does make him look taller...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/my-love-letter-to-the-stetson

Purp

Currently have my ex baby mama and my wife in the house at the same time. Ship is awkward. Bout to go fake a chore like “help my neighbor install an electrical dimmer switch in his living room”. (I’ll probably be playing call of duty at my neighbor’s house until she gets the heck out)
I could use help installing an electric dimmer switch in my kitchen. Actually, it's not a dimmer, but a switch with a back light in the switch. I'm tired of hitting the disposal right next to it in the middle of the night and want the light to be illuminated to prevent any further confusion. I can get the switch to work, but the backlight isn't working. Kinda frustrating. I think I've wired it wrong.

Driving to Mansfield and back from Shreveport should keep you clear of the ex.

I could use help installing an electric dimmer switch in my kitchen. Actually, it's not a dimmer, but a switch with a back light in the switch. I'm tired of hitting the disposal right next to it in the middle of the night and want the light to be illuminated to prevent any further confusion. I can get the switch to work, but the backlight isn't working. Kinda frustrating. I think I've wired it wrong.

Driving to Mansfield and back from Shreveport should keep you clear of the ex.

I hit the disposal twice a week