• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It's the opposite they are docile and non confrontational especially when not hungry and food supply is secure.

And yes, that girl is hot.
1014-ocean-ramsey-portrait-x.jpg
Meh. Her hair looks all sun bleached. And her face is too long. Her hands look like flippers. Probably even webbed. I’m out.

netty2424

Sounds like she’s getting death threats for touching the shark. Apparently that’s a no no.

EDIT if only sharks cared as much about us as we do about them.

Chico Dusty

Sounds like she’s getting death threats for touching the shark. Apparently that’s a no no.

EDIT if only sharks cared as much about us as we do about them.

Ppl are total loons. This [ Finebaum ]e is getting out of control. She’s fighting daily to bring awareness to the plight of the shark - overfishing, killing for shark fin soup, etc. I don’t see how touching that shark is an issue. Probably didn’t even notice.

netty2424

Ppl are total loons. This [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]e is getting out of control. She’s fighting daily to bring awareness to the plight of the shark - overfishing, killing for shark fin soup, etc. I don’t see how touching that shark is an issue. Probably didn’t even notice.
I’m all for respecting and preserving nature and wild animals. But to your point, if that shark gave a scheiss, he would’ve eaten her with one bite.

netty2424

Kids have had snotty noses and caughing since Saturday morning. And it never fails, I’ve got some drainage in my throat this evening and it’s starting to get a little sore. Here we go!

Darning booger eaters.