• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Texas Law Trivia Question for experts Only:

Is there an existing/current, enforceable statute on Texas flag protocol? Understand, this is NOT about hanging the flag upside down, that’s easily fixed. Question is if the flag is manufactured Wrong with the lone star pointed down toward the bottom, then it’s wrong. Is there a statute that forbids flying a knowingly Wrong flag? Or is it merely bad taste or just don’t give a boat?

I’m curious if the law types know, definitely too complicated for the google.

PO Frog

Texas Law Trivia Question for experts Only:

Is there an existing/current, enforceable statute on Texas flag protocol? Understand, this is NOT about hanging the flag upside down, that’s easily fixed. Question is if the flag is manufactured Wrong with the lone star pointed down toward the bottom, then it’s wrong. Is there a statute that forbids flying a knowingly Wrong flag? Or is it merely bad taste or just don’t give a boat?

I’m curious if the law types know, definitely too complicated for the google.
There are laws on the books in most states but they are void because of first amendment concerns and the Supreme Court ruled on a Texas case of flag burning (Johnson) that it was protected by the 1A. Can’t imagine any action short of that regarding your own personal property wouldn’t also be protected speech.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
There areas on the books in most states but they are void because of first amendment concerns and the Supreme Court ruled on a Texas case of flag burning (Johnson) that it was protected by the 1A. Can’t imagine any action short of that regarding your own personal property wouldn’t also be protected speech.
Thanks.
Now I just gotta find a couple of true blooded Texans who work for State Highway Patrol to roll up to Ford Autonation & ask for the manager while handling their cuffs.

HFrog1999

Thanks.
Now I just gotta find a couple of true blooded Texans who work for State Highway Patrol to roll up to Ford Autonation & ask for the manager while handling their cuffs.

dkk9h3.gif

nwlafrog

I think it was Ron that asked about a good Netflix series to watch recently. I am catching up on Ozarks and it’s pretty good. I started it during the first season and never finished, but now I’ve binge watched to S2:E3. Solid show.

Ron Swanson

I think it was Ron that asked about a good Netflix series to watch recently. I am catching up on Ozarks and it’s pretty good. I started it during the first season and never finished, but now I’ve binge watched to S2:E3. Solid show.
I finished both seasons in a couple days each

Fantastic show

ShadowFrog

Moderators
It’s that time of year. Pull out your wallet now, and see if you have cash. Why? Because inless you have 6 to 10-year-old girls in your house you probably don’t know. It’s Girl Scout cookie season time. And most of them aren’t going to take credit cards. And you’re gonna walk into Albertson’s one day and get waylaid by a cute little nine-year-old begging you to buy cookies. And you better have CASH.

Eight

It’s that time of year. Pull out your wallet now, and see if you have cash. Why? Because inless you have 6 to 10-year-old girls in your house you probably don’t know. It’s Girl Scout cookie season time. And most of them aren’t going to take credit cards. And you’re gonna walk into Albertson’s one day and get waylaid by a cute little nine-year-old begging you to buy cookies. And you better have CASH.

a good reason not to carry cash

HFrog1999

My wallet

giphy.gif

netty2424

bought 2 boxes of thin mints and 2 boxes of Samoa’s yesterday. Down to 1 box of Samoa’s and 1 box of thin mints.

Last edited: