• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

i can't tell you. the look is obviously a nod to dolores o'riordan's appearence in the video for zombies

cranberries_zombie.png

one daughter told me that just as dolores was unreachable in the first one as she was surrounded by angels with their bows the woman in the second one is unreachable with the glass between she and tommy vext, but i have no clue why smear peanut butter on the glass blocking the view unless it has something to do with dolores' death somehow.

i am far too simple minded to dig too deeply into the easter eggs in music videos. i like the cranberries music and thought dolores had an incredible voice so i leave it at that and ponder things like why karter johnson was a 3-star.

will say my favorite cover is johnny cash doing hurt though leslie chow from hangover 3 is being epic for other reasons.

The original, after a period when I couldn’t stand it due to overplay, has settle in as probably one of my 20 favorite songs, but this recent cover is pretty dang good.

Eight

The original, after a period when I couldn’t stand it due to overplay, has settle in as probably one of my 20 favorite songs, but this recent cover is pretty dang good.

i really like the video of their concert in paris 1999. she just had the ability to portray such emotion and power in her voice without forcing the lyrics.

Eight

hell scheissing yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the culmination of one of the greatest trilogies in film history is soon upon us.