1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. This is fantastic. Kinda sad the condition RBG is in - don't wish cancer on anybody - but still a damn funny edit. Dumb live IMO.

2. Looks like somebody beat you to it

Ron Swanson and SuperBarrFrog like this.
  3. An hour into Bird Box and so far so good.

nwlafrog likes this.
  4. Anyone watch "Surviving R. Kelly"

Wow. Dude likes em young. I knew some of his history but not all of it.

Shorty likes this.
  5. It's weird how the public or groups of people will know a person is a POS or doing illegal stuff but nothing happens until randomly everyone seems to care. Like Hannibul Buress and Bill Cosby. Or the NYT article and Weinstein. Dave Chappelle was doing skits about R Kelly 10+ years ago and no one cared until this new documentary. Hopefully this finally sinks that dude.

Chico Dusty and Eight like this.
  6. Watched the first two episodes so far. Guy has problems. No idea how he’s not in prison right now, or at least on a sex offender list somewhere.

7. it is amazing to me how certain industries have been bullet proof to being held accountable for some of this crap.

this isn't a matter of being from a different culture, age, perspective, etc... hell some have even used the perception to make more money

can you imagine the outrage directed at the nfl if they did a promo touted that ray rice was someone with an uncontrolled temper and watch ray unleash that temper on the ravens next opponent this sunday?

8. Yep. My hook is hypocrisy. And it’s rampant in Hollywood. Take Lady Gaga for example - she’s a sexual assault survivor and vocal advocate, but yet does a song with R. Kelly. She has now apologized for it in light of the documentary coming out. R. Kelly should have been black balled from the industry and furthermore in prison. Most of these people all are talk.

9. oldest daughter is the stereotypical actress/yoga instructor/ csr and done some temp work for casting agencies and production companies on movie sets.

she has commented about how some actors will get bad raps from yelling and screaming and being horses asses to the point others in the industry won't work with them, but.........they don't touch people in the manner of harvey, spacey etc.... and yet who gets work and who gets black balled. (racial i know)

10. You know the rules.

Land Frog likes this.
  11. Mahomes is just unreal.

12. Game of Mahomes

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  13. Watching Peaky Blinders for the second time. Catch so much more.

netty2424 and Shorty like this.
  14. Such a great kid. Easily one of my favorites I’ve had the privilege of watching up close.

Purp, TCURiggs, SuperBarrFrog and 4 others like this.
  15. Arm talent is ridiculous

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  16. Boomhauer, Land Frog and bleedpurple like this.
  17. Since we are on TV shows, anyone watch Curse of Oak Island? Those dudes dump so much money into just doing construction.

18. I wish I could’ve figured out how to get paid digging for imaginary pirate treasure in my back yard.

10 year old me was way ahead of the times

MTfrog5 and DeuceBoogieNights like this.