• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Surfrog

some scheissers broke into my truck last night.

Thank god I took the truck gun and golf clubs inside for some reason yesterday. Came outside and my glove box, center console, etc were emptied and [ Finebaum ] thrown all over the place.

EDIT: people get desperate this time of year, happened to some neighbors as well.

Missed our flight. Was scheduled with a layover in NOLA. Thought we got to Love in plenty of time but security was a [ hundin]. Finally got to the scanners and the woman in front of us took up, I kid you not, 7 bins with [ Finebaum ] she had on her person. We sat there for 5 minutes. I've tried to be more gracious of late but I was dropping f and s bombs. Missed the flight by 2 minutes. Went to the counter and they were able to put us on a nonstop at 10:20 and it will land 30 minutes after originally planned. Now, we just have 3 hrs to kill at love.

Ron Swanson

some scheissers broke into my truck last night.

Thank god I took the truck gun and golf clubs inside for some reason yesterday. Came outside and my glove box, center console, etc were emptied and [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] thrown all over the place.

EDIT: people get desperate this time of year, happened to some neighbors as well.
Happens to me about once or twice a year. I live in a nice neighborhood but my truck doesn’t fit in my garage (house built in 1958) and there is a terrible apartment complex about 3/4 mile from us.

I just never leave anything in my truck anymore. Most they’ve gotten from me is a Gerber hunting knife.

Happens to me about once or twice a year. I live in a nice neighborhood but my truck doesn’t fit in my garage (house built in 1958) and there is a terrible apartment complex about 3/4 mile from us.

I just never leave anything in my truck anymore. Most they’ve gotten from me is a Gerber hunting knife.

Didn't know they made knives for babies.

Surfrog

This is the first time it's ever happened to me personally. When I was at TCU, someone had a Ford master key and broke into everyone's on the street. I got lucky but friends of mine had their stuff stolen, one even had his truck stolen. We set up an armed watch looking for the scheisser, cops caught him in a different neighborhood trying the same thing a week later.

Same in regards to the driveway, our house is from the late 1800s. Driveway barely fits my wife's Rav.

We're in a nice neighborhood, the bad areas of town are farther than that from us. People just get desperate

tcudoc

x3bcsfssvqk11.jpg

SnoSki

Bumping this, surely someone here has been to Miami?

Anyone stayed in Miami? Going there for a 3-day convention in early February and never been. Convention is at Marlins Park and Hotwire has nice looking places all over the map.

Curious to know what part of town I can stay in that has a lot of good restaurants/attractions nearby that hopefully isn’t also forever away from Marlins Park (which is just outside of downtown).

Also, any can’t miss food recs? Going by myself so no $$$$$ places.

SnoSki

Would be funny to fake an amazon box and have dog crap or an adult toy in there for them to steal