• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

I took our chess team to Austin for the state finals, after the competition took them to the UT M Basketball game, we got great seats as we were able to sit in the student section. During the game, some 10 year olds behind me were commenting:

Kid A - Did you notice GCU sounds like TCU. They even have the same colors.

Kid B - I wish they were playing TCU.

Kid A - No, TCU would kill us.

Kid B - yeah

Kid A - squirrel!!

I’ve noticed the GCU thing as well. Pisses me off. I get confused at quick glance seeing the ESPN ticker at the bottom of the screen and think it is TCU.

c155e63d-d536-42eb-b919-5896d58574b8_466091_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_3_2.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-15_22-33-2.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-15_22-33-2.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1

Chico Dusty

For those talking about colds - Oregano Oil. Take 3 drops a day and you’ll never get sick again. It’s truly amazing. I used to get 2-3 colds over fall and winter. I haven’t gotten one in over a year.

TCURiggs

These darning Hallmark movies that Purp has been talking about are something else. My wife rarely stays up past 10 or 10:30, but since she's gotten into these damn things during the holidays she cannot turn them off until they're over at 11, even if she's seen them multiple times. We'll split up after the kids go to bed so she can watch those in the other room while I sports, but it's incredible how she can't shut them off. I guess I now know how she feels about me

netty2424

These darning Hallmark movies that Purp has been talking about are something else. My wife rarely stays up past 10 or 10:30, but since she's gotten into these damn things during the holidays she cannot turn them off until they're over at 11, even if she's seen them multiple times. We'll split up after the kids go to bed so she can watch those in the other room while I sports, but it's incredible how she can't shut them off. I guess I now know how she feels about me
You’re headed down a slippery slope. The more she watches those darning movies, the more she starts to expect the corny bull ship to take place in your marriage. They can’t separate the movie from reality. They’ll say it’s corny when the guy drops his jacket on a puddle, but wait until it rains and she looks down at a puddle. It’s the darndest thing.

TCURiggs

You’re headed down a slippery slope. The more she watches those darning movies, the more she starts to expect the corny bull ship to take place in your marriage. They can’t separate the movie from reality. They’ll say it’s corny when the guy drops his jacket on a puddle, but wait until it rains and she looks down at a puddle. It’s the darndest thing.

Negative, ghostrider. We've been married for 11 years... she knows what she's dealing with.

MTfrog5

Wife showed me a shirt last night that said something along the lines of "Fire, hot chocolate, Hallmark! Only way to celebrate the holidays"

Negative, ghostrider. We've been married for 11 years... she knows what she's dealing with.

My wife tried to trick me last week. The Friday before last my MIL sent flowers for my grandfather's funeral. The following Tuesday my uncle brought them up to my wife's work. Wife sends me a text with a pic of said flowers thanking me and going on and on about how beautiful they are...yada, yada, yada. I didn't respond for 45 minutes. Finally said "who you on the side?" She said that's what she gets for thinking I'd try to be romantic.