• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

Seriously? [ Finebaum ] is filtered?
tenor.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Very weird morning. The male cashier at the Kroger next to my gym was overtly hitting on me earlier (insert theatre and muffin tin jokes here), and then just a minute ago I was at a stop sign in a heavily hispanic section of Haltom City and watched 30-40 sweaty people with ratty/trash bag luggage exit a windowless horse trailer and go into a maybe 1200 s.f. house.

Not sure what to make of all this.

Tom Brown

Very weird morning. The male cashier at the Kroger next to my gym was overtly hitting on me earlier (insert theatre and muffin tin jokes here), and then just a minute ago I was at a stop sign in a heavily hispanic section of Haltom City and watched 30-40 sweaty people with ratty/trash bag luggage exit a windowless horse trailer and go into a maybe 1200 s.f. house.

How old was the cashier? Prolly just daddy issues, cuz you ugly.

Tom Brown

Did you mention that you were picking up a younger guy on saturday to take with you to Austin to watch a pounding?

Tom Brown

I was just commenting to my wife about getting emails all of a sudden from Urban Air in Frisco. My second grade son looks up from his book and asked me, “ did you just say you got an email from Urban Liar?”

Yep. Brainwashing works.

Funny.
We did that urban air in Frisco a couple of years backs. I actually did it in between fantasy football picks.

Latest posts