• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Any Frogs in Denver have a good downtown dive bar recommendation? I will be here for 5 days and want to experience Denver like a local.
Two restaurant recommendations:

There (second location of a Telluride joint) and Linger (in an old mortuary).

Both have very eclectic menus so don’t be thinking bacon double cheeseburgers.

Mean Purple

Logged on to Facebook today. Holy crap what a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] show.
The only way to approach that site is to limit who you are "friends" with and just follow those who update on family and what they have going. Basically, skim through on the "most recent" view and you can cover a week pretty quickly.

Twitter has become worse. Its a sewer with a careless sewar.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
The only way to approach that site is to limit who you are "friends" with and just follow those who update on family and what they have going. Basically, skim through on the "most recent" view and you can cover a week pretty quickly.

Twitter has become worse. Its a sewer with a careless sewar.
Since I have a lot of politically extreme friends apparently - on both sides of the aisle - I have found Unfollow to be an invaluable tool for ceasing reading the posts that make your friends look like tools.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Not a dive bar but one of the coolest places to get [ the old ricardo ]tails is Green Russell. Think it’s on Larimer.

Edit: good grief.
I will go by Green Russell for a drink, but not cocktails. Did a search and this seems like a place I would like. RollToad and his Wild Hogs would not be allowed.Screenshot_20180619-164448_Maps.jpg

TCURiggs

This getting up, going to work, driving home, doing crap around the house, going to bed, repeat for 5 days is a terrible idea. I need to rethink things again.

tenor.gif