• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Do not go to any bar on Hwy 80. Ever.
I should have waited for a response before stopping in for a few Zimas.

Man-left-beaten-after-trying-to-carjack-football-players.jpeg

Shorty

USA beat Scotland in rugby last night in Houston. It's USA's biggest modern rugby win and first tier 1 team win. Scotland scored in stoppage time and their kicker missed the conversion kick (extra point worth 2 points) giving USA the win 30-29. Scotland didn't play well but it was no fluke win either. Hopefully our national team can continue to build on the growing youth game and new MLR domestic pro league.

USA beat Scotland in rugby last night in Houston. It's USA's biggest modern rugby win and first tier 1 team win. Scotland scored in stoppage time and their kicker missed the conversion kick (extra point worth 2 points) giving USA the win 30-29. Scotland didn't play well but it was no fluke win either. Hopefully our national team can continue to build on the growing youth game and new MLR domestic pro league.

I'm not into rugby and I don't really understand it but it appears to be everything soccer wishes it could be. Mainly, tackling and the use of hands.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Watching the final round of the US Open. Didn't watch yesterday, so I missed Phil M's little escapade on the 13th green. As someone with a hair-trigger temper, I probably would have smacked the ball into the next fairway by that point. I admire his restraint.
When he par'd it today, he stood like Rocky Balboa and the crowd cheered. It was funny. I'm no golf expert, but it sounds like the US Open has some problems. A little humorous controversy is a good thing.

Watching the final round of the US Open. Didn't watch yesterday, so I missed Phil M's little escapade on the 13th green. As someone with a hair-trigger temper, I probably would have smacked the ball into the next fairway by that point. I admire his restraint.
When he par'd it today, he stood like Rocky Balboa and the crowd cheered. It was funny. I'm no golf expert, but it sounds like the US Open has some problems. A little humorous controversy is a good thing.

Fox is blowing it way out of proportion. An analyst just called him an ass on the broadcast. I read an article on golf.com and the writer roasted him. Who cares? He's way out of contention. Was frustrated. I think it's funny as hell. Maybe the USGA should worry about hillside pin placements instead of stupid crap like this.