• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Perhaps I’ve failed the Rorschach test here, but this seems like an odd choice for the logo of a girls empowerment conference.

DcGl7rv.png

I see titties

Purp

Disagree. If I wanted to see people make double/triple bogey I would pull up a chair at Pecan Valley.

I love watching the pros go low, especially on the difficult courses where majors take place.
I hate seeing them play tournaments where half the field finished -10 or better, though. I want it to be tough, but fair so that the cream can rise to the top and still penalize guys for not being excellent.

MTfrog5

I hate seeing them play tournaments where half the field finished -10 or better, though. I want it to be tough, but fair so that the cream can rise to the top and still penalize guys for not being excellent.
I will say wind makes it pretty difficult to watch. When good shots are penalized and the balls aren’t staying true to their putting lines because of the wind, it becomes a cluster in a hurry.

SnoSki

Sure. I think The Masters has the balance just about right. Winner somewhere between 7-15 under, depending on conditions, any below par score is good but not incredible.