1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Every commercial for Reagor Dykes has been the worst thing ever. I hate them.

MinerFrog2409, SnoSki and netty2424 like this.
  2. The blonde on those commercials is a corporate spokesperson or something for Kia. I've seen her on Kia commercials in Atlanta, South Carolina and the Florida panhandle

Tom Brown likes this.
  3. #170343 Chico Dusty, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018

The horned frog getting some love on the front page of reddit. OP incorrectly labels it in title. Some TCU chatter in the comments

ATC Frog, talor, Sand Frog and 2 others like this.
  4. Sounds like a stalker.

5. Found this guy a few years ago on location in Midland. I almost stepped on him!

724A7237-62EE-4FFF-87AC-7099D94E63E3.jpeg

6. That’s awesome!

7. No photo, but my daughter found 2 in Flagstaff last week.

ftwfrog likes this.
  8. #170348 tcujsauce, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Found this little buddy in Big Spring back in 2015.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purp, nwlafrog, Land Frog and 7 others like this.
  9. 2015 in the Tx Panhandle.
    [​IMG]

Purp, Land Frog, ShadowFrog and 5 others like this.
  10. We've rented a house on the Guadalupe next week. Any suggestions on tubing companies/which section of the river to float? Probably going to float the sections closer to the dam, but maybe we'll venture down to the Comal also? Don't know, trying to set some things up.

ShadowFrog and Peacefrog like this.
  11. Comal is my favorite, we always do Landa Falls as they are the longest float on that river. The river stays around 72 degrees year round so it's a nice cool float during the summer.

12. Comal is great but can get crowded. Check out Rebecca falls if you have time. Hope y’all have a great time.

GeoFrog likes this.
  13. Love watching the US Open. Really enjoy that professionals look like I do on the golf course once a year

14. Man, this is brutal. Kind of hard to watch. I swear, one of the pins is on the side of a hill.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  15. Yeah there are a couple brutal hole locations. Rose missed a 3 foot putt that looked like it had 5 feet of break. Kutcher I think it was had a putt uphill that rolled back a few inches when it came to a stop. Laughed at Phil blading a 70 pitch shot though

16. #170356 ATC Frog, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    My avatar on this site is a horned frog I found on the trails near my house when I lived in Santa Fe. Was walking my dog when she took off after something. When I caught up to her, I found her sniffing something that turned out to be a fairly full-grown horned frog complete with blood near its eye. Apparently my scaredy dog was seen as a threat to that little guy. I’ll find the photo and post it in a non-thumbnail version in a minute.

Edit: forgot to post the photo. My bad.

Chico Dusty likes this.
  17. Disagree. If I wanted to see people make double/triple bogey I would pull up a chair at Pecan Valley.

I love watching the pros go low, especially on the difficult courses where majors take place.

18. Perhaps I’ve failed the Rorschach test here, but this seems like an odd choice for the logo of a girls empowerment conference.

[​IMG]

SAT Frog likes this.
  19. No doubt. Butterflies aren’t powerful at all.

Purp and Tom Brown like this.
  20. Wait, you see a butterfly?