• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Since we are on the subject of golf, I shot even par and my partner shot 2 under to win my member/guest on Saturday by a shot. I birdied 3 of the last 4 to close it out, including a 3-wood over water on a driveable par 4 to 15 feet. Just thought you guys would like to know.

/notsohumblebrag
Was it the Putt Putt off of I-30 and Green or the one in North Richland Hills?

Mean Purple

Since we are on the subject of golf, I shot even par and my partner shot 2 under to win my member/guest on Saturday by a shot. I birdied 3 of the last 4 to close it out, including a 3-wood over water on a driveable par 4 to 15 feet. Just thought you guys would like to know.

/notsohumblebrag
If it were not for this rum...

Frog-in-law1995

I have played Z Boaz when a B-52 and a C-5 Galaxy took off, going south over the course.

I swear I have hearing problems because of those events.

Back when I had game, I was playing in the City tournament out there, teeing off on that West-facing downhill par 3 near the clubhouse, when a jet roared by in my backswing. Backed off and waited. When I finally did start my swing again, another jet roared by. Hit it to about 2 feet and strutted a little.

Proceeded to lip out with force and missed the comebacker (which was about 3 feet) as well. Golf sucked a little that day.

Purp

/notsohumblebrag
If you were really that good you'd have made eagle instead of birdie from 15 feet.

Frog-in-law1995

Internet TV packages are so stupid expensive now. Many things are more expensive in England, especially going out for any type of event or restaurant. Yet I pay $85 a month for the same type of package that costs $150+ in Dallas.

75 mb internet, DVR, and channels galore with a lot of sport channels but not many movie channels.

If that costs $85 in the second most expensive city in the country you can tell how screwed people are getting in America. It's way cheaper than this in other countries.

This should help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/att-time-warner-merger-2018-6

bleedpurple

Back when I had game, I was playing in the City tournament out there, teeing off on that West-facing downhill par 3 near the clubhouse, when a jet roared by in my backswing. Backed off and waited. When I finally did start my swing again, another jet roared by. Hit it to about 2 feet and strutted a little.

Proceeded to lip out with force and missed the comebacker (which was about 3 feet) as well. Golf sucked a little that day.
I hear Kevin spacey’s voice in my head as I read this.

PO Frog

If you were really that good you'd have made eagle instead of birdie from 15 feet.
No question - I kind of lagged it up there unfortunately because we had to have a birdie for sure. Broke just in front and across the hole. Felt like a wuss but that got the momentum going.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

You’re welcome.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I think I saw one of “us” today pull in to SouthWest Bank at I-20 @ Trail Lake in a pickup truck with Texas plates CJK5H plates around 1330 today. I saw the guy in my rear view mirror, rolled down my glass & waved the Horned Frog sign (twice) to no avail.