• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhatTheFrog

3 ft sounds like an adorable gar. Did it have its grown-up teeth yet?

View attachment 4400

Sorry, this is the one thing I have trump card on almost everyone ever on. We found this guy flopping around the frio river on our property when it dried up one year.

7 ft, 302 lbs
Is that you in the pic? Looks like Westsider to me.

Trump cards don’t exist on this whacky site.

I’ve learned from the best (or the worst, interpret how you want).

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
For the kickball fans, just had breakfast at the hotel with Shanghai SIPG F.C. they’re the top club team in China.

Guess they’re staying here for a match, stadiums just down the road.

2mo2pzk.png

Purp

For the kickball fans, just had breakfast at the hotel with Shanghai SIPG F.C. they’re the top club team in China.

Guess they’re staying here for a match, stadiums just down the road.

2mo2pzk.png
The Chinese league is definitely one I couldn't care less about. Still would probably go see the game if I were there.

Heads up. If your old lady breaks the washing machine and you don't want to load it up/haul it to the dump, post it on Craig's list. I never realized there was such a market for broke washing machines. Guess I should have listed it for $50 rather than free!

Funny you say that...we're getting a new one tomorrow. The agitator doesn't spin. I looked it up and it could either be a $10 or $300 fix. Last Monday I took the day off to do a million things, one of them being pulling out the washer to identify the problem, and, hopefully, fix it. Then I rolled my ankle stepping off the back patio and was laid up most of the week. Thursday, my wife says "screw it" and decides we need a new washer. Shouldn't have obliged her bc she goes and spends $1600 on a new one. It's being delivered tomorrow. I'll put the old one on fb and Craigslist for $200. First one to $100 gets it.