• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

giphy.gif
There's nothing better than a perfectly placed gif. Well done!

Purp

Try Shöfferhofer. It a German grapefruit radler (same as an English shandy - 2/3 beer, 1/3 fruit soda). I know it sounds unmanly, and maybe it is, but it’s amazing and you can drink it all day.
I saw that yesterday at Total Wine. I was looking for Schloss and saw that. Nearly got it.

Man, I took a full gainer into the bourbon last night at my son's party. About 10 PM my wife wakes my up on the couch and I go on a rant about Saul Zimmerman and his traveling circus and what a crook the murfer is. I was on another planet.

Took a can of Coke with me upstairs. Every couple hours I'd feel the Earth tilt on it's axis and reach over for a sip. I feel completely one hundo now. May even go for a stroll with the dog.

tcudoc

Speaking of "vigilante", has anyone seen the new Deathwish?
It was pretty entertaining, if you like tough guy Bruce Willis. Pretty decent violence leaning a bit closer to Walking Dead type violence than most mainstream movies do.
Probably won't win any awards, but I enjoyed it.
I have the Movie Pass where you can see a movie per day for a flat rate. Otherwise, I probably would have skipped it. Overall, I was not disappointed.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
It was pretty entertaining, if you like tough guy Bruce Willis. Pretty decent violence leaning a bit closer to Walking Dead type violence than most mainstream movies do.
Probably won't win any awards, but I enjoyed it.
I have the Movie Pass where you can see a movie per day for a flat rate. Otherwise, I probably would have skipped it. Overall, I was not disappointed.
I still remember Charles Bronson from the original. I was young.

Edit: After this sentence, there was another suggesting how bad he was, but mods deleted it. Guess I should just use the real word and allow the filters to work. He was a bad ass.

Last edited: