• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I remember all sorts of weird boat. All of my teacher's names from every class I ever took. I can walk to every classroom I ever had a class in and tell you the professor/teacher name and where I sat. I remember the kind of notebook/back pack I had for each class.

But I can't remember the name of the new vendor I met in my office today.
are you a good driver?
7646383.gif

TCURiggs

It was awesome. The Filet I had was like buttah.

Uma Thurman was sitting right behind me attending a
birthday party.

It took all my willpower not to break into Uma. Oprah. Oprah. Uma.

We went to the Letterman Show back in 2000 and Uma was the main guest... hotter than dog balls back then. Brian Regan also did some stand-up, which was fantastic per usual. Love that guy.

I remember all sorts of weird boat. All of my teacher's names from every class I ever took. I can walk to every classroom I ever had a class in and tell you the professor/teacher name and where I sat. I remember the kind of notebook/back pack I had for each class.

But I can't remember the name of the new vendor I met in my office today.
Are you a really good driver? How long till jeopardy?

tcudoc

She was the worst teacher I ever had. She was routinely wrong about simple things. Ann "Gruesome" Newsome had a reputation that I thought was impossible to live up to until I had her.

ETA: I remember her arguing with Stephen Reeves about how to pronounce his last name. She thought he was supposed to pronounce it like Darelle Revis. The parent/teacher night after that debate was fantastic.
I'm gonna side with the teacher on this one.

nwlafrog

We went to the Letterman Show back in 2000 and Uma was the main guest... hotter than dog balls back then. Brian Regan also did some stand-up, which was fantastic per usual. Love that guy.

I see your “dog balls” and raise you “two mice darning in a wool sock” for a heat gauge analogy.

Ron Swanson

I see your “dog balls” and raise you “two mice darning in a wool sock” for a heat gauge analogy.
Just so you know, this is a commonly known expression. I’d hate for you to use this in a social setting thinking that you’re going to blow everyone’s minds with a hysterical new phrase and then have everyone look at you like “does he think we haven’t all heard that?”.

See it all the time... hard to watch

nwlafrog

Watched the thriller “Split” a while back. The way that the main character shoehorns the word etcetera into every sentence as well as his many personalities gave me the creeps enough that months have passed since I’ve watched it and I still read or hear it as “eckthetera”.

Ron Swanson

Has anyone watched "The Good Place" series with Ted Danson and Kristen Bell? My daughter showed me a few episodes and it's pretty good so far. Ted Danson is still pretty darn funny.
I really like Ted Danson and Kristin bell, and I’ve heads that it is funny from someone I trust, but the commercials are so bad that I just can’t get myself to pull the trigger.