• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

We're opening an office in Waxahachie and I spent the last few hours of my week down there dropping in on some offices to introduce myself and to get the keys from the landlord. As I left every single place I said "have a great long weekend" and the response I got was an overly emphatic "oh, we're open Monday!" I guess they dont respect the King down there. ✊

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Has autocorrect just gone down the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ter? It will change but to bit, but it won't correct me when I type "thanks for everythong" to my 62-year-old female sales manager.
The AI is slowly becoming smarter and more self aware. And it appears to not like you.

You'll be an early casualty in the impending war against the machines.

GeoFrog

Has autocorrect just gone down the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ter? It will change but to bit, but it won't correct me when I type "thanks for everythong" to my 62-year-old female sales manager.

2 reasons the autocorrect didn’t work:
1. You have obviously typed “everythong” before, and it was just giving you what you wanted. For example...

Random dude: “Hey Phormer, you going to the gym today?”

Phormer: “Hells yeah!! And I’m looking for thin yoga pants because I’m going to take pictures of everythong in there.”

2. Phones don’t autocorrect at 4:30 in the farging morning!