• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

talor

Arbys is underrated fast food
One of my really good TCU friends has a dad who is a food broker. He has told me never to eat at Arbys because he actually can't broker deals for meat of that low of quality. I haven't had Arby's in probably 9 years because it makes me poop quickly. The same dude says don't ever eat chili from Wendy's...but the rest of their food is fine.

Shorty

One of my really good TCU friends has a dad who is a food broker. He has told me never to eat at Arbys because he actually can't broker deals for meat of that low of quality. I haven't had Arby's in probably 9 years because it makes me poop quickly. The same dude says don't ever eat chili from Wendy's...but the rest of their food is fine.
I've always heard the meat in the Wendy's chili is just leftover burgers that got too dried out/didn't get bought fast enough.

I have heard that the meat at Arby's can barely be called meat though.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Probably because they put beans in it.

netty2424

I've always heard the meat in the Wendy's chili is just leftover burgers that got too dried out/didn't get bought fast enough.

I have heard that the meat at Arby's can barely be called meat though.
This can apply to pretty much all fast food with exception of a few who actually use quality non-frozen infredients like chipotle, braums, in&out, etc.

Said in&out to start thread derailment.

Horny 4 Life

One of my really good TCU friends has a dad who is a food broker. He has told me never to eat at Arbys because he actually can't broker deals for meat of that low of quality. I haven't had Arby's in probably 9 years because it makes me poop quickly.

I don't care much for their roast beef, but their brisket sandwiches aren't bad at all.

Further proof that you can smoke anything for 10+ hours an I'll eat it.

nwlafrog

Not sure if I'm just in a ship mood, but sometimes this board kills me inside. It's not really a thread in general. Just the overall negativity from so many gets frustrating as darn. Whine about the heat, cry about the attendance, witch about game times, questioning LHCGMFP, talking down on our team, constantly bagging on Kenny when he is really having a solid season, witching about our ranking, Ship gets real old.

Can't we just be happy to be out of the MWC? Our fantastic stadium? Our world class coaches on all sides of the ball? Our tough as nails team that may just get to the playoffs?

"We have to play at 11:00am instead of prime time because we aren't playing a highly rated squad. Thanks for nothing Big 12."
-- Oh darnin' well.

"Play calling sucks because we didn't convert every single 3rd down and score 60 points on a solid conference opponent. What the hell are you doing, Sonny?"
-- You've got to be a stupid sonofabitch to not see that most of our games have been schemed to perfection in order to control the TOP and reduce turnovers and it's obviously working.

"The stadium audio is bad, I can't see our tiny 1,000 ft TV screen from my seat. The ribbon banners are ship. Thanks a lot donors."
-- Well, I guess we can only polish a [ Finebaum ] so much. Might as well blow it up and build a new stadium, amirite?

"We only held our opponent to 230 yards of total offense. we should've held them to negative 31 total yards. Players are blowing too many coverages."
-- I know. Darnin sucks to be the best defense in the conference, right?

"Ah, oh, my electric bill is too high. Thanks a lot Kenny."
-- That's because I am stealing your electricity and you deserve it.

"He won't stop throwing off his back foot and he's the reason the receivers can't catch a ball."
-- Witch, our receivers need to quit catching the ball off their back foot. Howbowdah?

End rant

Purp

Not sure if I'm just in a ship mood, but sometimes this board kills me inside. It's not really a thread in general. Just the overall negativity from so many gets frustrating as darn. Whine about the heat, cry about the attendance, witch about game times, questioning LHCGMFP, talking down on our team, constantly bagging on Kenny when he is really having a solid season. Ship gets real old.

Can't we just be happy to be out of the MWC? Our fantastic stadium? Our world class coaches on all sides of the ball? Our tough as nails team that may just get to the playoffs?

"We have to play at 11:00am instead of prime time because we aren't playing a highly rated squad. Thanks for nothing Big 12."
-- Oh darnin' well.

"Play calling sucks because we didn't convert every single 3rd down and score 60 points on a solid conference opponent. What the hell are you doing, Sonny?" -
- You've got to be a stupid sonofabitch to not see that most of our games have been schemed to perfection in order to control the TOP and reduce turnovers and it's obviously working.

"The stadium audio is bad, I can't see our tiny 1,000 ft TV screen from my seat. The ribbon banners are ship. Thanks a lot donors."
-- Well, I guess we can only polish a [ Orgeron ] so much. Might as well blow it up and build a new stadium, amirite?

"We only held our opponent to 230 yards of total offense. we should've held them to negative 31 total yards. Players are blowing too many coverages."
-- I know. Darnin sucks to be the best defense in the conference, right?

"Ah, oh, my electric bill is too high. Thanks a lot Kenny."
-- That's because I am stealing your electricity and you deserve it.

"He won't stop throwing off his back foot and he's the reason the receivers can't catch a ball."
-- Witch, our receivers need to quit catching the ball off their back foot. Howbowdah?

End rant
A not-so-brief moment of clarity in a hangover? I'd say you're just about spot on here.