• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Punter1

Wanting to take my daughter to Imagine Dragons as her first concert. Any pro tips on good deals for those gargantuan shows?

Gonna come off as a snob here but gonna say it anyway...Get tix in the VIP section witj a parking pass. It's usually a lot less crowded with a dedicated bathroom and bar...not to mention it's tons closer to the stage. Plus the easy parking will make the 1st and last experiences of the night a breeze.

When ever I see an event in Austin at the Circuit of America's Racetrack I always get the close in "pit" tix...makes the whole night better cuz I'm usually seeing some big name artist my wife liked that I don't...like Kings of Leon or Miranda Lambert. There's pisser is 30 yards away instead of 300 with no lines. Same for the bar.

Chico Dusty

Wanting to take my daughter to Imagine Dragons as her first concert. Any pro tips on good deals for those gargantuan shows?

Also, not sure if it's gone on sale or not, but if it hasn't, subscribe to their mailing list and bands will usually send a presale password to get tix early before they sell out. And if it's already sold out, I usually wait til the day off to scoop them on Stubhub or CL. However, that can sometimes backfire.

Tom Brown

Also, not sure if it's gone on sale or not, but if it hasn't, subscribe to their mailing list and bands will usually send a presale password to get tix early before they sell out. And if it's already sold out, I usually wait til the day off to scoop them on Stubhub or CL. However, that can sometimes backfire.

Thanks, man

SnoSki

Snoski this is probably a dumb question, but is this essentially like purchasing off iTunes? Will it load to my iTunes and play along with all of my other songs like in shuffle mode?

Great question. No it isn't-- I will be personally emailing all preorders a digital copy myself. They will be sent to a site with a download code and the file will download to the desktop. It'll be up to the user to drag the file from the desktop to iTunes (where it'll behave like all the other songs there).

I do this because itunes takes a 33% cut. My websites software only takes 3.5%.

By going through my site you support me better but don't get me wrong, I totally understand the convenience of someone using iTunes/Amazon instead.

netty2424

Great question. No it isn't-- I will be personally emailing all preorders a digital copy myself. They will be sent to a site with a download code and the file will download to the desktop. It'll be up to the user to drag the file from the desktop to iTunes (where it'll behave like all the other songs there).

I do this because itunes takes a 33% cut. My websites software only takes 3.5%.

By going through my site you support me better but dot get me wrong, I totally understand the convenience of someone using iTunes/Amazon instead.

In total transparency the album will be on Spotify on 9/29 but they only pay my half a cent per play, thus the "name your price" deal. I understand if you/someone else were to go that route! Hard to beat free.
Got it. Thanks. Hard to image iTunes takes 33%.

And I personally don't use Spotify so no worries there.