• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in for a little self-promotion. As many of you know I work as a singer/songwriter. I just wrapped up my new album, and I'd love it if some of my KF (HASMSP) friends grabbed a copy.

To make it easier for you, I'm doing a "name your own price" deal for the record every day between now and Sept 28th. Pay as little as $1, if you'd like!

My style is mellow country/americana/pop.. similar to Green River Ordinance or maybe a less depressing/intense Jason Isbell or Sturgill.

Link: www.andrewsullivanmusic.com/preorder

ITDcover.jpg

netty2424

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in for a little self-promotion. As many of you know I work as a singer/songwriter. I just wrapped up my new album, and I'd love it if some of my KF (HASMSP) friends grabbed a copy.

To make it easier for you, I'm doing a "name your own price" deal for the record every day between now and Sept 28th. Pay as little as $1, if you'd like!

My style is mellow country/americana/pop.. similar to Green River Ordinance or maybe a less depressing/intense Jason Isbell or Sturgill.

ITDcover.jpg
Snoski this is probably a dumb question, but is this essentially like purchasing off iTunes? Will it load to my iTunes and play along with all of my other songs like in shuffle mode?

Tom Brown

Hey all,

ITDcover.jpg

What were you looking at?

Ron Swanson

We've been in our new house for a little over a week and just finally got internet installed this afternoon (Harvey messed the installation schedule up). I went with AT&T Fiber though and it is pretty awesome so far. I can clearly see a speed difference while on the internet on my phone. I'm loving the new neighborhood and new house.

Little girl is doing good. It's been 8 days since her heart surgery and she is recovering as the doctors hoped she would.

We need her to start feeding on her own (without the help of feeding tubes) in order for us to take her home. We are hoping to be able to bring her home 2 weeks from now.

Sml2ctX.png

lxi3HjR.png