• The KillerFrogs

Happy Thanksgiving! and Farewell

Fiscuits

To all of FFF Nation -

I took an almost 12 year sabbatical from FFF, the day TCU joined the Big 12 (that only had 10).
However, once the LHCGMFP PGMGRS (poor game management geriatric road show) had reached it's lowest point; I felt compelled (scholars might later argue "called"), by a higher power to come back to FFF - dust off my username and password - stir the pot relentlessly - and get that man retired/fired.

And I did.

Most of you were thankful/appreciative, as evidenced from the at least three messages of gratitude I received in my FFF inbox.
Some of you (like Dutch) will forever have a bad taste in your mouth about what I was able to create for the betterment of Frogs all over the globe and elsewhere.
Matters none.

In the end remember this, we are all Frogs. We are all on the same team and all want to win. We are better for making a change. Change is good. Change is inevitable.
And, that absolutely none of this will matter with the TV contracts renew and TCU is again looking for a new conference home in 2024.

Go Frogs and God Bless America -

Fiscuits....signing off until I am needed again. Like Godzilla.

bp4tcu

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

82 Frog Fever

Don’t know how this board will ever replace your insight.
Like this nugget.
…..you need to brace yourself. We are going to get slaughtered in every game from here on out. We'll lose to Kansas by two touchdowns.
I don't hope this happens, but it almost always does. Texas Tech for example will too...it just happens in situations like this…..

HFrog1999

To all of FFF Nation -

I took an almost 12 year sabbatical from FFF, the day TCU joined the Big 12 (that only had 10).
However, once the LHCGMFP PGMGRS (poor game management geriatric road show) had reached it's lowest point; I felt compelled (scholars might later argue "called"), by a higher power to come back to FFF - dust off my username and password - stir the pot relentlessly - and get that man retired/fired.

And I did.

Most of you were thankful/appreciative, as evidenced from the at least three messages of gratitude I received in my FFF inbox.
Some of you (like Dutch) will forever have a bad taste in your mouth about what I was able to create for the betterment of Frogs all over the globe and elsewhere.
Matters none.

In the end remember this, we are all Frogs. We are all on the same team and all want to win. We are better for making a change. Change is good. Change is inevitable.
And, that absolutely none of this will matter with the TV contracts renew and TCU is again looking for a new conference home in 2024.

Go Frogs and God Bless America -

Fiscuits....signing off until I am needed again. Like Godzilla.