• The KillerFrogs

Happy Masters Week

froginmn

Molinari is your 2019 Master’s Champion! Congrats

okay if not him..... anybody but Woods.
I want Tiger to win today. Clearly one of the top 5 golfers of all time, and possibly number one.

He still has a chance to catch Jack for the record of 18 majors. He electrifies crowds like nobody since Arnie.

I'm pulling for him.

MTfrog5

If Tiger would make putts inside 8 feet, he’d be up at least 4-5 strokes. His putting is a shell of what it was 15 years ago

SuperBarrFrog

You’ll still get your nap time with the weather coming in. Probably going to have a couple hour delay once those storms hit.

We’ve had the live breaking weather split screen for the last 5 mins talking about tornado warnings in North Georgia but traveling NE. Other storms not supposed to hit Augusta until 2 after the leaders are done.

Ron Swanson

Curious as to why?
I mean, a lot of people hate Tiger. It’s not like he hasn’t given people reason to dislike him.

I actually always hated him back when he was on top of his game and I thought he was a nerdy non-human golf robot bread to dominate the game. I’ve always rooted for the underdog and I just didn’t like him, always pulled for someone to beat him.

Now that I actually have reason to dislike him (all the cheating, etc...) I kind of find myself pulling for him because he seems more relatable and I can tell how much it would mean for him to complete his comeback. I want to dislike him but for whatever reason I can’t anymore, despite the fact that I should dislike him more.

Putt4Purple

I mean, a lot of people hate Tiger. It’s not like he hasn’t given people reason to dislike him.

I actually always hated him back when he was on top of his game and I thought he was a nerdy non-human golf robot bread to dominate the game. I’ve always rooted for the underdog and I just didn’t like him, always pulled for someone to beat him.

Now that I actually have reason to dislike him (all the cheating, etc...) I kind of find myself pulling for him because he seems more relatable and I can tell how much it would mean for him to complete his comeback. I want to dislike him but for whatever reason I can’t anymore, despite the fact that I should dislike him more.

That is the most discombobulated response answer I have ever read. I am still not sure what you meant after reading it twice. "As long as Tiger doesn't win, I'm OK?"
EDIT: You were responding to Frog in Minn. Got it.

Ron Swanson

That is the most discombobulated response answer I have ever read. I am still not sure what you meant after reading it twice. "As long as Tiger doesn't win, I'm OK?"
I wasn’t the one who originally said that, that was Limp Lizard.

What about my post do you not understand? I can maybe explain it for you.

SuperBarrFrog

I’m the same way. Growing up I always rooted for underdogs. I think I was the only kid that don’t like Michael Jordan. Nowadays I either root for the underdog or the best storyline; Tiger is kind of both.

I respect that. He's definitely more likeable now but I still don't want him to win.

If I were a betting man I would have out money on Finau before the Thursday. He doesn't quite have it today but he'll win a major in the next 2 years.

I think Molinari holds on a takes it. The dude is nails.

Good to see Bubba approaching double digits.