• The KillerFrogs

Happy Birthday Woo

MTfrog5

We left after 14 too. My son was barely a year old then. After tailgating and that much baseball it was time to get him to bed. We held put as long as possible. We were there for the start of the wooooooo, though. Just on the 3rd base side.
I was pretty happy I took my own car so I could stay. Was a long day as I went to the DBU games as well since I had a couple buddies on that team.

FrogsMcGee

You said the Magic phrase, "when done correctly " Sadly it never is done correctly anymore which is why I wish for its demise.

Yeah. I don’t necessarily wish for it’s demise, but makes me cringe when improperly applied. Was an epic night, and used very effectively at moments since (more near that time, less lately).

Putt4Purple

Yeah. I don’t necessarily wish for it’s demise, but makes me cringe when improperly applied. Was an epic night, and used very effectively at moments since (more near that time, less lately).

Yes I long for past glory moments as well, i.e. The Rose Bowl but we all cannot live in the past

Tom Brown

As i can think many more times that it has been used correctly, its great and even cooler that it was started by friends.

Do you have an specific example where it was used incorrectly and made your skin crawl.

The beauty of it, is all of the moments that i can think of positive result.

FrogsMcGee

As i can think many more times that it has been used correctly, its great and even cooler that it was started by friends.

Do you have an specific example where it was used incorrectly and made your skin crawl.

The beauty of it, is all of the moments that i can think of positive result.
It’s most effective when chaos is building, and in groups. Sort of like the Aggie ball x chant (not that I would ever want to compliment anything Aggie). We have fans that do it randomly on a pitch outside of the zone or other situations where there is really no opportunity for it to build up. This waters down the effectiveness.

Sort of like when fans start an “overrated” chant when it doesn’t make sense. Who the hell started chanting overrated at Cal on Friday night? Dumb.

There was a decent woo chart posted previously. Basically, follow that.

Tom Brown

It’s most effective when chaos is building, and in groups. Sort of like the Aggie ball x chant (not that I would ever want to compliment anything Aggie). We have fans that do it randomly on a pitch outside of the zone or other situations where there is really no opportunity for it to build up. This waters down the effectiveness.

Sort of like when fans start an “overrated” chant when it doesn’t make sense. Who the hell started chanting overrated at Cal on Friday night? Dumb.

There was a decent woo chart posted previously. Basically, follow that.

We agree. Woo stays. Woo Tang Forever.