• The KillerFrogs

Gundy Issues Public Apology After Learning How His T-Shirt Affected His Players’ Hearts

Pharm Frog

This is what we call getting "ratioed." Gundy getting absolutely slammed in the comments... from both sides of the aisle. @TxFrog1999 what's that phrase you trademarked again?
83676265_10216686336900192_5615031963403003748_n.jpg

I don’t know what he calls it but one of my former employees who is a good friend a certain future HOF QB calls it...”Being Breesed”

4 Oaks Frog

It seems to me that in today’s climate, if you do something that offends, even if it is completely innocent, you might as well just keep your mouth shut, because you are done for. No matter how sincere your apology may be, it will never be enough from one side, and always too much from the other. You will be crucified by both...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

Why don't you give Gundy a call, who knows he may be willing to donate his salary

to the black players on the team....as long as you would be willing to do likewise.

ifrog

It seems to me that in today’s climate, if you do something that offends, even if it is completely innocent, you might as well just keep your mouth shut, because you are done for. No matter how sincere your apology may be, it will never be enough from one side, and always too much from the other. You will be crucified by both...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. 2020 is a cluster scheiss

HFrog1999

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!

PitifulNervousGuillemot-size_restricted.gif