1. The KillerFrogs

Gundy Issues Public Apology After Learning How His T-Shirt Affected His Players’ Hearts

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Jun 16, 2020.

1. I listened to this with just the audio on for grins. It’s hilarious!

Its even funnier on video with the mullet and the teleprompter!

I am guessing the Chancellor had a talk with Gundy

2. How is not 110% obvious this dude is just trolling???

TopFrog, jake102, AZfrogs and 4 others like this.
  3. Can you think of any other profession where you are paid over a million dollars and have a warehouse of free clothes snd people surrounding you wearing your brand, yet you go out in public wearing a cheap gimme T shirt of any kind?

I guess fashion designer, but I don't see Tom Ford in a gimme shirt ....ever....

4. who? I thought you were talking about a football coach or athlete i had never heard of. you made me google a fashion designer. you should be ashamed of yourself.

5. Because he's being too angry and divisive to notice.

AZfrogs and Big Frog II like this.
  6. Take a step back.

7. It never hurts to look your best. Do you have a mullet?

8. [​IMG]

Peacefrog and BrewingFrog like this.
  9. first, i don't see this guy bass fishing

[​IMG]

second, gundy is what he is which is a simple guy from a suburb of okc who played football at the little brother school in a state that lives and dies for college athletics

were you expecting something like this from mike concerning who he is and where he lives

[​IMG]

HToady likes this.
  10. Why was the post “allowed”? It was made late at night, was reported earlier this morning by several members (thank you), and I haven’t had a cup of coffee yet.

Todd D. likes this.
  11. Serious? Guess you’ve never been fishing where you wear stuff you don’t mind getting fish guts on.

12. Looks like a hostage video.

13. Did you check for patterns in his blinking?

14. I see an OSU football shirt as the MOST appropriate shirt to get fish guts on...

15. This is what we call getting "ratioed." Gundy getting absolutely slammed in the comments... from both sides of the aisle. @TxFrog1999 what's that phrase you trademarked again?
    [​IMG]

Mean Purple and TxFrog1999 like this.
  16. how does this thread keep mutating?

17. [​IMG]

18. I laugh, but I also worry we see that on the field.

James Penny likes this.