• The KillerFrogs

Growing Up The Quarterback

Eight

Pretty sure the ticket is the highest rated sports talk in DFW. So I would guess a lot of people care.

why? if i had to guess mcdonald's sells more hamburgers each day in the metroplex than any other chain, but that doesn't mean they are any good.

it is time to think for yourself lizard and throw off the shackles of group think radio.

why? if i had to guess mcdonald's sells more hamburgers each day in the metroplex than any other chain, but that doesn't mean they are any good.

it is time to think for yourself lizard and throw off the shackles of group think radio.
This is more focused on the ticket than SR or how he played. Come on though, they have some pretty great bits and chemistry on the ticket. Are they experts? No but there is some charm to it and ratings would support opinion.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The Ticket was just destroying Robinson a few minutes ago, going through every play he messed up, every turnover. I hadn't realized he turned the ball over two plays in a row. Did he really do that? If he did I'm glad I didn't realize it at the time.
Never listening again. scheiss them.

okay corby, i still don't give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] what any of you say about tcu
A lot of people may not care what The Ticket says about TCU. As of late though not much of what the Ticket has had to say about TCU is good with them bagging on Ohio St. home and home dropping to a one off at Jerry World or SR with his prolific number of turnovers. I'm just saying right or wrong, whether you put stock in the opinions or not their message hits a large audience.

Eight

A lot of people may not care what The Ticket says about TCU. As of late though not much of what the Ticket has had to say about TCU is good with them bagging on Ohio St. home and home dropping to a one off at Jerry World or SR with his prolific number of turnovers. I'm just saying right or wrong, whether you put stock in the opinions or not their message hits a large audience.

don't give a [ Finebaum ] corby