• The KillerFrogs

Great stat on Evans & Miller….

steelfrog

Tier 1
Bill Connelly's S&P ratings has our offense ranked 14th nationally. Shame because the mantra has always been if we could just have a top 40 offense, we will be in good shape. But it just so happens to be the year the defense is the worst its been in since probably 2004.
Ya Steel and other 7 frog fans at the Tech game were opining that the line play is the worst of the GP era, or at least that any of us could remember.

Eight

Fun fact: Kendre Miller was a low 3 star athlete (0.8344) out of high school. He committed 2 days before he signed. Just amazing find by the staff.

if i recall correctly, when miller first flipped from utsa to tcu he didn't even have a star rating, but i could be wrong

what is really laughable though is that the recruiting experts believed there were over 200 other high school football players in the state of texas who were better prospect than kendre' that season

Eight

Ya Steel and other 7 frog fans at the Tech game were opining that the line play is the worst of the GP era, or at least that any of us could remember.

classic steel post in which you say that you were bashing the tcu offensive line at a game that they played the best they have in the run game this year and maybe last year as well, but don't let that stop you

steelfrog

Tier 1
classic steel post in which you say that you were bashing the tcu offensive line at a game that they played the best they have in the run game this year and maybe last year as well, but don't let that stop y
Which proves Steel's point; 214 yards rushing allowed, 344 passing; one sack on an amazing Coleman spin move, but otherwise getting little pressure on the QB; allowing 7.2 yards per play and that's your BEST game?

Without the Tomlinson pick 6 (which also influenced Tech play calling going forward), this game could have been uncomfortably close.

Also, Steel should point out that unlike everybody on this board, he was actually supporting the team AT the game instead of sitting home on a couch stuffing your faces and getting fatter.

NewFrogFan

if i recall correctly, when miller first flipped from utsa to tcu he didn't even have a star rating, but i could be wrong

what is really laughable though is that the recruiting experts believed there were over 200 other high school football players in the state of texas who were better prospect than kendre' that season
And it happens year after year, just like ESPN game predictions, so many just get it wrong and move on w/o a word!