• The KillerFrogs

Great response to getting fired

CryptoMiner

Looks like they made the right decision in firing the guy.

You can't have head football coaches lip sync dancing to Taylor Swift in Oklahoma. In fact dancing not allowed at all....

netty2424

This high school coach in Oklahoma was informed that he would not be returning next season.

Rather than crying in his beer or burning a bridge, he decided to have some fun with his family while they packed up his office.

Well done coach an good luck.

http://footballscoop.com/news/shake...med-will-return-next-season-perfect-rebuttal/
This was a big deal up here in the Texoma area when he released that video. He has some HSO’s as to why he was let go, small town politics and whatnot.

He now sells Mahindra tractors at Blue River Tractors in Calera, OK. Nice guy, met with him last year when looking to buy.

Leap Frog

This was a big deal up here in the Texoma area when he released that video. He has some HSO’s as to why he was let go, small town politics and whatnot.

He now sells Mahindra tractors at Blue River Tractors in Calera, OK. Nice guy, met with him last year when looking to buy.
Good luck to him, sounds like a guy who will do well at anything he puts his mind to.

tetonfrog

You are quite right, and the folks there don't like wrong ways to say it. Are you in Texoma area-- I'm in Ardmore?

My first job out of TCU was at the (now dead) Denison Herald. We covered Colbert, Calera, Doooorant, Kingston and Madill. Fun memories. Good people in Dooorant........they used to have a lively bowling alley there.

I bet they still love Brett Butler. He is the greatest SOSU alum outside of Dennis Rodman.