• The KillerFrogs

Great crowd, great atmosphere, great energy at the game ……..

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
But why do the [ profanity ] bags that have season tickets behind the TCU bench (Position A seats) never show up?!

Give the scheissing tickets to someone that will show up for the games! The only seats in the place that were half empty were those [ Arschloch]s!!

Student section was fabulous, energy was fabulous!

Best home game I have ever been too!

froggy

But why do the [ profanity ] bags that have season tickets behind the TCU bench (Position A seats) never show up?!

Give the scheissing tickets to someone that will show up for the games! The only seats in the place that were half empty were those [ Arschloch]s!!

I sit there , didn’t see any empty seats around me.

Are you sure? We might not have run enough.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Hoosierfrog posted the video of the dancers coming out. At the 1:00 minute mark the camera pans the west sideline.
There are hundreds of empty seats.

You should start drinking dip [ Finebaum ], because you’re an idiot

Search Thriller on this site ( if you know how to do that). Find Hoosierfrogs video, watch video. 1 minute mark.

Retract what I’m full of and what you’re stepping in.

Hoosierfrog posted the video of the dancers coming out. At the 1:00 minute mark the camera pans the west sideline.

You should start drinking dip [ #2020 ], because you’re an idiot

Search Thriller on this site ( if you know how to do that). Find Hoosierfrogs video, watch video. 1 minute mark.

Some people just can’t be happy. We are 7-0 and ranked 7th in the country, and some people have to complain that other people aren’t in their seats when he wants them to be.

First world problems.
Unreal.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Are you sure? We might not have run enough.

When you’re behind by 17 points in the 2nd half, it’s hard to rely on running the ball.

Maybe if we ran the ball more in the first half’s and kept the ball away from the other teams offenses and kept our Defense off the field more we wouldn’t get behind by 17 all the time. Sooner than later that will result in an L

Run the ball more in the first half and set the tone!

When you’re behind by 17 points in the 2nd half, it’s hard to rely on running the ball.

Maybe if we ran the ball more in the first half’s and kept the ball away from the other teams offenses and kept our Defense off the field more we wouldn’t get behind by 17 all the time. Sooner than later that will result in an L

Run the ball more in the first half and set the tone!
Face it man, you’re really unhinged. Every modern offense relies on a BALANCED attack. Just running the ball is for the service academies. Get a damn clue.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Some people just can’t be happy. We are 7-0 and ranked 7th in the country, and some people have to complain that other people aren’t in their seats when he wants them to be.

First world problems.
Unreal.
So you must be a Liberal.

The liberal Democrat spin to point the blame at everyone but them. Yes, you’re right, we are 7-0 and having a great season! Shouldn’t all of those [ Arschloch]s be in their best seats supporting the success of this team?! This kinda season only comes along every 7-8 years………
Where are they?! They should be giving the tickets to someone that will show up and cheer the team on.

I guess not according to you…….

Go live in California…. You’ll fit right in.

cctcu

You should start drinking dip [ #2020 ], because you’re an idiot

Hey man, all the guy said was he was in his seat/s and didn't see any/many empty seats around him. Don't know if he knows who has the seats around him or not and/or if he's trying to take up for them, but your bashing for a fellow Frog fan (who was there) is a little uncalled for. I think we're all trying to help support this team so why don't we focus our energy in that direction instead of trying to bash one who happened to give you a reply. I'm not here to take up for him or you, but as fellow fans I think we should try to work together. That's all.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Face it man, you’re really unhinged. Every modern offense relies on a BALANCED attack. Just running the ball is for the service academies. Get a damn clue.
I didn’t say run the ball 100 % of the time….
I said establish dominance with a power running game and when the defenses creep up and play run……. Throw big plays over them. I’ve said it 100 times.

All you purple colored glasses knuckleheads must have never played the game.

The liberal Democrat spin to point the blame at everyone but them. Yes, you’re right, we are 7-0 and having a great season! Shouldn’t all of those [ Arschloch]s be in their best seats supporting the success of this team?! This kinda season only comes along every 7-8 years………
Where are they?! They should be giving the tickets to someone that will show up and cheer the team on.

Only idiots like you try to bring politics into football. I scheissing hate that.

Chongo94

you suck dumb and dumber GIF

Froggy Style

You nailed it, blaming other people for their own problems is confined to 40% of the population because of their political party and you're definitely not like that.

Now, you get back to not blaming anyone for stuff and telling them how to live their life...like where people need to sit, where they need to live, etc.

...or grow up and stop watching political television, it's making you a nonsensical, angry D.

Endless Purple

Hey man, all the guy said was he was in his seat/s and didn't see any/many empty seats around him. Don't know if he knows who has the seats around him or not and/or if he's trying to take up for them, but your bashing for a fellow Frog fan (who was there) is a little uncalled for. I think we're all trying to help support this team so why don't we focus our energy in that direction instead of trying to bash one who happened to give you a reply. I'm not here to take up for him or you, but as fellow fans I think we should try to work together. That's all.
This...