• The KillerFrogs

Grandpa GP

Frog DJ

Speaking strictly from personal experience I believe grandchildren to be one of God's greatest gifts to humankind.

Treasure every day with them, coach. When they turn about 12 or 13 they won't care about "Grandpa" anymore.

Go Frogs!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Speaking strictly from personal experience I believe grandchildren to be one of God's greatest gifts to humankind.

Treasure every day with them, coach. When they turn about 12 or 13 they won't care about "Grandpa" anymore.

Go Frogs!

Goes right along the IQ curve.
Born a vacuum.
By 15 to 25 you know everything there is to know in the world and anyone older than you just gets dumber by the year, especially your parents.
By the 30s you begin to learn realize you aren’t as smart as you think you are and realize your parents actually knew what they were talking about.
By your 50s and 60s you figure things are terribly backwards and youth, strength and vitality are wasted on the young.
And so it goes...

Frog DJ

Born a vacuum.
By 15 to 25 you know everything there is to know in the world and anyone older than you just gets dumber by the year, especially your parents.
By the 30s you begin to learn realize you aren’t as smart as you think you are and realize your parents actually knew what they were talking about.
By your 50s and 60s you figure things are terribly backwards and youth, strength and vitality are wasted on the young.
And so it goes...
Well stated!

I've often remarked to my wife, "Oh, if only I could ask Dad about that..."

Go Frogs!

Born a vacuum.
And so it goes...
Nothing truer ever said.