• The KillerFrogs

GP

Toad Jones

Don't be surprised if Gary accepts the defensive analysts job at UT. Understand he's anxious to talk to them again. CDC gave UT a good recommendation on GP.

Although Gary would say differently, think this period in his life had to come and pass. Who knows, if it works out for all parties it could lead to another opportunity. Personally, I hope not. Defensive analysis is about right at this stage. GP can break down an offense better than most.
Right now, I'm excited with the new leadership on Stadium Drive and beginning to see some signs that are very positive. Also this may be the best overall staff Frogville has had in a long time!...!!

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1
He'd be excellent at looking at opponent's offenses or defensives and picking out tendencies. Just keep him away from play calling on game day. He waits too long to get the play in trying to make the perfect call.

Limp Lizard

Yeah, we need a bunch of big slow guys, or we can get a bunch of big 5* guys....riiight.

Oky state was not that much bigger than TCU on defense, ran the 4-2-5, and was great. What hurt GP is the players stopped listening to him. Blown assignments is not the result of being too small or of being "figured out." Gary had lost the team, pure and simple. Time for a change.

Keep an eye on GP to Oklahoma State as DC... Text just now says this may be already in the works/being discussed.

Not saying it's 100% going to happen... But informed folks at TCU have thought this was a possibility if Knowles left, which he now has.
Yup. Grundy and Patterson have mad respect for each other and this is one of the several “interim” ops Gary is considering. (He wants to be a HC again.)

HFrog1999

Yup. Grundy and Patterson have mad respect for each other and this is one of the several “interim” ops Gary is considering. (He wants to be a HC again.)

They can watch OAN together and grow matching Mullets

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Dogfrog

Keep an eye on GP to Oklahoma State as DC... Text just now says this may be already in the works/being discussed.

Not saying it's 100% going to happen... But informed folks at TCU have thought this was a possibility if Knowles left, which he now has.
So Gary and KELSEY in Stoolwater? That would shock me no end.

Frog Brother

Yeah, we need a bunch of big slow guys, or we can get a bunch of big 5* guys....riiight.

Oky state was not that much bigger than TCU on defense, ran the 4-2-5, and was great. What hurt GP is the players stopped listening to him. Blown assignments is not the result of being too small or of being "figured out." Gary had lost the team, pure and simple. Time for a change.
I was sitting in the South EZ during the WVU game. I have never been so ashamed of the defensive effort during CGPs tenure at TCU. It wasn't coaching or scheme, it was a lack of desire and effort. They had quit.