• The KillerFrogs

GP will be on the Ticket at 8:55

GoFrog Yourself

First Questions about Robinson: Gary doesn't judge quarterbacks until Saturdays
Need 2 quarterbacks

Big 12 predictions: feel wide open?
everyone besides WVU has uncertainty at QB position. 5 or 6 teams have a chance. Comes down to health, we are beat up right now. Not a lot of travel for frogs this year

Loss of Blacklock: still have high hopes for defense. Small, Issahaku (sp). to name a few key pieces still there. Just have to stay healthy

tOSU game: Craig Miller called AGC best place to watch a football game in state of Texas. Asked if we tried to get tOSU at home (uninformed question). Gary said "not a good business plan" to play tOSU two years in a row. Mentioned Purdue game next year. "Would play every game at AGC if I could." Glad to play the game, chance to prove ourselves.

Effort by Big 12 to have attractive matchups: important to play big OOC games. [Baylor asshoe] (my words, his thoughts). Hopefully 3-0 after OOC, at worst 2-1 with tOSU being a 50-50 game. Winning breads success. Important for Big 12 to play these games. Round robin format is tough for our league, tougher than split divisions

DMN Article on guitar collection: traded helmets for some signed guitars (may have heard that wrong). Big fan of his Martin. Usually too hoarse to sing during the season

When do you get full voice back?: claims he's gotten better about not losing voice

Twitter: mention of hippo video
Random tweets: Calling all frogs every week. Explain?
We include all fans in the victory. Gary tries to get everyone fired up. No one cared 20 years ago. Now more people are buying in

Pretty standard GMFP interview.

netty2424

The Musers mailed that interview in. They couldn't have sounded less interested.

That said, GP seemed equally as interested.

Boomhauer

tOSU game: Craig Miller called AGC best place to watch a football game in state of Texas. Asked if we tried to get tOSU at home (uninformed question). Gary said "not a good business plan" to play tOSU two years in a row. Mentioned Purdue game next year.

I understand why CGP feels this way, but selfishly was really looking forward to big time home games and road trips to Columbus and Baton Rouge. Purdue is just....well....

Frogs01

Junior was going off with George a few days ago about why TCU didnt try getting OSU at home. How about a little research before going off on a rant. Love The Ticket but one thing that irritates me about their shows is if it's not something they are totally into they make uninformed comments.

netty2424

Junior was going off with George a few days ago about why TCU didnt try getting OSU at home. How about a little research before going off on a rant. Love The Ticket but one thing that irritates me about their shows is if it's not something they are totally into they make uninformed comments.
Jr used to be my favorite host on all the shows, but his love for OU had been injected more and more into the broadcasting the longer he's been on the air. Still a fan and I don't blame him for it as it's human nature, but I'd prefer not to hear so much OU homerism as I just don't care for that much OU love.

CountryFrog

Jr used to be my favorite host on all the shows, but his love for OU had been injected more and more into the broadcasting the longer he's been on the air. Still a fan and I don't blame him for it as it's human nature, but I'd prefer not to hear so much OU homerism as I just don't care for that much OU love.
I'm sure radio listeners in the OKC area love hearing their hosts talk constantly about how great TCU is.

/s

Limp Lizard

When do you get full voice back?: claims he's gotten better about not losing voice
giphy.gif

I'll believe it when I hear it.

Limp Lizard

I'm sure radio listeners in the OKC area love hearing their hosts talk constantly about how great TCU is.
/s
I guess because of the huge influx of newcomers in the DFW area, anything approaching being a homer has been slammed. That goes back a long time. Only those with huge numbers of fans are given any leeway (OU, a$m, Texas). Being a Cowboy homer has been verboten for a long time. Being anti-Cowboy has been the in-thing since the 70's.

A little later he did say that he was informed it was originally a H&H but then today he just ignored that fact. Surprised GP didn't mention it either.

SnoSki

I’m just glad that The Ticket actually acknowledges the excistence of the TCU program. Back when I used to listen to espn (before KTCK got an fm signal), they would rarely utter a word about TCU, or pretty much any college program. It was cowboys, mavs and rangers only. The only time you’d ever get college sports talk is before the BCS title game or before the March madness final.

I’m just glad that The Ticket actually acknowledges the excistence of the TCU program. Back when I used to listen to espn (before KTCK got an fm signal), they would rarely utter a word about TCU, or pretty much any college program. It was cowboys, mavs and rangers only. The only time you’d ever get college sports talk is before the BCS title game or before the March madness final.

Cowboys drive the ratings so cfb will always play 2md fiddle.