• The KillerFrogs

GP to UNLV?

Tshirt Fan

Horrible idea.
LHCGMFP should be able to land much higher than UNLV, like Colorado.
His hoarse voice will carry further in the high mountain air.

isaac hayes head nod GIF by The Official Giphy page of Isaac Hayes

LVH

Tough job. It's the definition of a commuter school and UNLV is #10001 on the list of 10,000 most important things in the city. What Jerry Tarkanian did was a relic of the times that won't be repeated

BleedNPurple

Tough job. It's the definition of a commuter school and UNLV is #10001 on the list of 10,000 most important things in the city. What Jerry Tarkanian did was a relic of the times that won't be repeated
One of the Tarc’s former players was my bellman at the Mandalay Bay last September. We talked about the Hot tub incident and everything Tarc. I could dig up his name - had a great talk. He was on Scholly. He started 3 years there and said he still works with the players steering them away from making dumb decisions etc. I knew he was a player - he’s like 7 feet tall and still in shape. He was surprised I knew he was a player - hell, had to be. He’s making good coin on his day job- they seem to be giving him the good hours.

Tshirt Fan

I would guess Colorado is not an option if he is considering UNLV.
From the article Bruce Feldman "speculated" that GP was in the mix for UNLV, but I did not read or hear anything that indicated that there was interest from GP. What would the draw to Las Vegas be? UNLV joining the Pac? Big fish in small pond? Rejoin the MWC?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around GP to UNLV.

CryptoMiner

No, you’re not. We fired him. He should go exactly where he wants to take his life. No animosity from me whatever he does.
No we didn’t, he quit. He could have had the same role or better at TCU that he has at UT and for much more money. Instead he quit but did d it in a decent way.

Know what his buyout is?