• The KillerFrogs

GP to SMU

Goo PM ONLY

SMU has already contacted GP as defensive coordinator. He knows the area in recruiting, wants to keep coaching, and they just got ~$6 million buyout from us as war chest to go hiring, plus GP stock is down. Will be weird seeing him in red and blue. God help us if they beat us with Gary.

netty2424

SMU has already contacted GP. He knows the area in recruiting, wants to keep coaching, and they just got ~$6 million buyout from us as war chest to go hiring, plus GP stock is down. Will be weird seeing him in red and blue. God help us if they beat us with Gary.
Pretty sure that job is taken already.

Eight

SMU has already contacted GP as defensive coordinator. He knows the area in recruiting, wants to keep coaching, and they just got ~$6 million buyout from us as war chest to go hiring, plus GP stock is down. Will be weird seeing him in red and blue. God help us if they beat us with Gary.

if you really wanted to draw anyone in you wouldn't start with a trolling attempt as blatant as gary already knows the recruiting area

Frog Attack II

Oh hee could get a P5 gig. What caliber does he want? I can easily see him taking a higher end G5 position. Just not SMU.
Obviously, I could be wrong... but I really don't see it. I think there are a ton that respect him... but that doesn't mean that his stock is high enough to hire. He's 60+ with a very poor record the last 4 years and a team that got throttled 2 out of the last 3 weeks.

TooColdU

Tbh... I bet GP doesn't get anything but a G5 level coaching job.... like Tulsa. That's how far his stock has fallen.

He could’ve easily helped himself by finishing out the season and maybe showing some improvement.

Regardless, being ousted in the middle of the season isn’t a good look for any coach.

Most outsiders aren’t going to know we offered to let him finish the season.

OmniscienceFrog

So, so, so lame. Try again.

On second thought, dont!