• The KillerFrogs

GP Mind Games for OU

Horny4TCU

Maybe he has been starting Robinson to not show anything to OU. Then OU is going to get Collinsed Bram style.

Bram+Kohlhausen+Valero+Alamo+Bowl+TCU+v+Oregon+qPJj7UFOMQfl.jpg

LVH

I don't think too many realize how bad Bram was in the 3rd quarter of the OU game and the 1st half of the Oregon game

It also helped that both teams had their QB go out

Raw Frog

You may be on to something. Maybe GP was so upset with losing twice to OU last year that at halftime of the OSU game, he put the rope a dope plan into effect to set OU up. He has kept it under wraps and in effect through the UT game, as well as parts of the ISU game, then really put the full court press on in the TT game. Riley is a wiley one, and GP does not want him to get the "he owns GP" mantle just yet.
But on second thought, I don't think so...

FrogLifeYo

You should hear the way our offense is getting laughed at on OK sports radio...SR is getting clowned after Thursday...Praying he has a big game next Sat

netty2424

You should hear the way our offense is getting laughed at on OK sports radio...SR is getting clowned after Thursday...Praying he has a big game next Sat
Tough to defend.

That said, he’s a talent and moves the football. Just has to figure out how to not give it up.

texas_sicilian

Mind games aside, you don’t see a lot of posts by players on social media these past two days. That’s a good thing IMO. Maybe they are now focused and not just posting about being focused.

If I were coach I would do interview by my statue. And I wouldn’t mention the statue but I would stand close enough the camera would see it, and I would say many things about history of Oklahoma coach being so awesome.....

And don’t smile while you say this.