• The KillerFrogs

Good News, Tank expected back in time for fall camp

desmith03

QUOTE(Zammers @ Apr 12 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]543968[/snapback]
Yes. I was talking with him after the scrimmage.

Hopefully a second look a few days after the scrimmage will yield a better prognosis. Also, hoping that Tank doesn't have to lay off too much of his off-season conditioning routine.

bullfrog69

yeah at the spring game they probably just did that test where they bend your knee sideways (i'm not sure exactly) and if it is loose then they can tell if you tore your acl. so at that point they hadn't gotten a chance to do a MRI. i'm not a doctor though. theres too many lawyers here and not enough doctors.

and why would patterson come out so clean about Tank Carder, who plays a significant role on the team? Dwight hasn't even really practiced yet. You think he would come out and clear things up. 7K saw it happen. When Gallegos got hurt last year during the game they addressed it rather quickly. I just don't get it.

desmith03

QUOTE(bullfrog69 @ Apr 13 2010, 01:09 PM) [snapback]544232[/snapback]
theres too many lawyers here and not enough doctors.

:biggrin:

joejordan

QUOTE(bullfrog69 @ Apr 13 2010, 02:09 PM) [snapback]544232[/snapback]
yeah at the spring game they probably just did that test where they bend your knee sideways (i'm not sure exactly) and if it is loose then they can tell if you tore your acl. so at that point they hadn't gotten a chance to do a MRI. i'm not a doctor though. theres too many lawyers here and not enough doctors.

and why would patterson come out so clean about Tank Carder, who plays a significant role on the team? Dwight hasn't even really practiced yet. You think he would come out and clear things up. 7K saw it happen. When Gallegos got hurt last year during the game they addressed it rather quickly. I just don't get it.

I heard it was 3-4K. Not that it matters much.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
QUOTE(Zammers @ Apr 13 2010, 10:41 AM) [snapback]544155[/snapback]
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough through other means.

OK, forget injury reports - how 'bout avatar/signature reports??
:ph34r:

McFroggin

QUOTE(bullfrog69 @ Apr 13 2010, 12:09 PM) [snapback]544232[/snapback]

You called?

Zammers

QUOTE(ShadowFrog @ Apr 13 2010, 07:49 PM) [snapback]544448[/snapback]
OK, forget injury reports - how 'bout avatar/signature reports??
:ph34r:

Check out my Hot Read Hotties every week. :wink: