• The KillerFrogs

Good Lord some of you are a beating.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Regression. As noted above, we seem to be getting worse with each passing week. I mean, there was a bye week, extra time to prepare, work out the kinks, smooth over the rough spots, and performance was even more inept than the game before.

It's hard to find a silver lining when there is no semblance of order or even a hint of a plan. It's 2013 all over again.

Additionally, it's not like there's a bunch of schmoes out there. We have the products of a number of well-ranked recruiting classes out on the field. They just can't seem to work together as a team. Nor can the vaunted Coaches figure out how to put them in positions to succeed.

Yeah, we need three wins to be Bowl eligible. I maintain that those 3 wins are going to be difficult to achieve, even if they are against Kansas, K. St., and Rape U.

FrogLifeYo

Regression. As noted above, we seem to be getting worse with each passing week. I mean, there was a bye week, extra time to prepare, work out the kinks, smooth over the rough spots, and performance was even more inept than the game before.

It's hard to find a silver lining when there is no semblance of order or even a hint of a plan. It's 2013 all over again.

Additionally, it's not like there's a bunch of schmoes out there. We have the products of a number of well-ranked recruiting classes out on the field. They just can't seem to work together as a team. Nor can the vaunted Coaches figure out how to put them in positions to succeed.

Yeah, we need three wins to be Bowl eligible. I maintain that those 3 wins are going to be difficult to achieve, even if they are against Kansas, K. St., and Rape U.

We look really bad on both offense and special teams. Your absolutely right. It does look rough BUT in our three losses wouldn’t you at least concede that we gave those games away? They sure didn’t feel like they were taken from us by a better team (You could argue Ohio St) If you can concede that to be true, then there are some things to be optimistic about. No game is going to be easy the rest of the way but we will likely be the favorite in 4 of the remaining 6. I can assure there is not a single team left on our schedule that wants to see our “A” game. If we can straighten out the nonsense we can be a force. We have the talent

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We look really bad on both offense and special teams. Your absolutely right. It does look rough BUT in our three losses wouldn’t you at least concede that we gave those games away? They sure didn’t feel like they were taken from us by a better team (You could argue Ohio St) If you can concede that to be true, then there are some things to be optimistic about. No game is going to be easy the rest of the way but we will likely be the favorite in 4 of the remaining 6. I can assure there is not a single team left on our schedule that wants to see our “A” game. If we can straighten out the nonsense we can be a force. We have the talent

Yeah, we gave away at least two. Agreed.

The most disturbing aspect is the very un-TCU lack of fundamentals. We are not tackling like we normally do. Blocking? Ugh. Ball security? Double ugh.

It’s weird that we spend eight months jonesing for TCU football and then when it arrives some of you all will not allow yourselves to enjoy it. Yes the thing has been hard to watch at times this year. Yes it has been at times incredibly frustrating. I have no trouble with measured criticism but the OP is right: There is a small but persistent bunch here who are a bit unhinged. You are whipping the rest of us and denying yourself pleasure. How many TCU football games might we be able to see in a lifetime? Maybe 600? 700? And that is only if we are blessed with a relatively long life. Lighten up. There is not a coach or player who does not want more for this team.

Frog DJ

TCU (like any CFB program) will not finish in the Top 10 or even the Top 25 every year.

That doesn’t diminish my love for the Frogs, or my passion for football.

I’m frustrated, but not disenchanted.

Beat OU!

Go Frogs!