• The KillerFrogs

Good Lord some of you are a beating.

flyfishingfrog

we haven't played WVU, OU or OSU yet this year - I won't be surprised if we have at least 2 beat downs coming when 14 points are the high end of our offensive output

Pharm Frog

Nebraska let Northwestern drive 99 yards in the final two minutes and score with 12 SECONDS left to tie the game, then NW won in OT.

Nebraska is now 0-6 for the first time in their history.

There's some perspective. We'll be fine.

I fail to see how any of this yields the conclusion that we’ll be fine unless fine is a likely better season record than Nebraska

Shorty

we haven't played WVU, OU or OSU yet this year - I won't be surprised if we have at least 2 beat downs coming when 14 points are the high end of our offensive output
Did you watch OSU today against KSU? They look like TCU on offense but even worse. And no defense to badk it up.

flyfishingfrog

Ohio State top 5, Texas top 15, Iowa State is legit. I’m confused.

Our offense sucks...eventually one of these teams will win more than 2-3 battles against our D and we are going to get driven hard and put up wet - is that really that difficult to understand?

We got beat by a third string qb yesterday...seems simple to me

flyfishingfrog

Another poster who clearly hasn't watched OSU play at all this year.

Actually I have - I was at the ISU vs OSU game in person in fact, so yes I have seem them struggle. I have also seen them make some plays that have fail to defend consistently.

But since you guys keep focusing on that one thing...fine we still haven't played the two best teams in our conference and both OU and WVU shown the ability to score more points in a single game than we have in 3 conference games - does that make you feel better?

Our O sucks and eventually leaning on a D constantly over the course of the season is going to catch up to us - I won't be surprised if its this weekend but I am definitely worried about Morgantown in the cold. WVU may struggle on D but they don't struggle as much as we do on O.

LVH

Actually I have - I was at the ISU vs OSU game in person in fact, so yes I have seem them struggle. I have also seen them make some plays that have fail to defend consistently.

But since you guys keep focusing on that one thing...fine we still haven't played the two best teams in our conference and both OU and WVU shown the ability to score more points in a single game than we have in 3 conference games - does that make you feel better?

Our O sucks and eventually leaning on a D constantly over the course of the season is going to catch up to us - I won't be surprised if its this weekend but I am definitely worried about Morgantown in the cold. WVU may struggle on D but they don't struggle as much as we do on O.

It took 20 minutes for Iowa State to score more points on WVU than they scored on us all game.

flyfishingfrog

It took 20 minutes for Iowa State to score more points on WVU than they scored on us all game.
so?

did their offense give WVU 3 turnovers that half that killed drives and gave the WVU offense short fields?

Because ours will...

Have you actually watched our team play this year? we literally have to keep someone to under 14 points or its over and there is almost no chance of doing that against everyone else we play this year when we gift them at least 7 of those EVERY game.

Moose Stuff

so?

did their offense give WVU 3 turnovers that half that killed drives and gave the WVU offense short fields?

Because ours will...

Have you actually watched our team play this year? we literally have to keep someone to under 14 points or its over and there is almost no chance of doing that against everyone else we play this year when we gift them at least 7 of those EVERY game.

Well at least you’ve got some optimism about it.

4 Oaks Frog

Kansas State kills OK lite, baylor plays bovine down to last second with chance to win, Iowa State annihilates WV, Kansas....well, Kansas,
who is going to beat who. Big 12 continues to eat its own, and we are tagging along hoping we can beat someone. From our bumbling and fumbling brand of play thus far, it isn’t clear who that might be. I’m not being pessimistic, l’m being realistic...and it didn’t take me a thousand words to say it.
GO FROGS!
BEAT land thieves!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

froginmn

Our fan base is coming to the same realization that every fan base other than Alabama has:

We're not going to be a top 5 team every year, and sometimes players need a year of experience before they can play at that level.

notyalc

Its frustrating because of stupid mistakes. A few years ago it was an insane amount of penalties.

Having spent my TCU years back in the late 70's, I like to look back and count my football blessings. I never thought we'd have all this.

That is why as a fan you need to just keep the faith until the guys come around like they always do. You'll also avoid looking like an ass.