• The KillerFrogs

Good article on idea for MWC Expansion

Spike

So not play BYU or Utah every year so we can play UH or Colorado? No thanks. I'm just not a huge fan of expansion.

froginaustin

I've read better conjectural speculation written by some of the stupider posters on this board than this Bleacher Report blog.

And a blog on the Bleacher Report is almost never an "article"-- something researched and thought out. Just chatter.

HToady

QUOTE(JimSwinkLives! @ May 24 2010, 04:33 PM) [snapback]563150[/snapback]
CU leaving the B12 for the MWC is as likely to happen as my pet basset hound walking on the moon.

CU is a hippie school. They smoke a lot of pot up there. Maybe they will be "stoned" on decision day!

desmith03

QUOTE(crunch @ May 24 2010, 04:31 PM) [snapback]563149[/snapback]
Travel partner?

boat-trip-movie.jpg

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(froginaustin @ May 24 2010, 04:30 PM) [snapback]563148[/snapback]
I've read better conjectural speculation written by some of the stupider posters on this board than this Bleacher Report blog.

Stupider? I'd go with "more stupid" in an attempt to sound less stupid. But that's just me.

Waccy Frog

Boise makes sense. Even potentially Houston. But the idea of CU leaving the B12 to join the MWC is a joke. They don't see AFA and CSU as natural rivals: they seem them as idiot cousins. See, e.g., West Virginia and Marshall; or UNC and ECU. Of course, CSU and AFA are better at football than CU, but as we already know, that is sadly beside the point!

Dogfrog

I will never understand why any TCU fan would ever want to add UH to the MWC. We are currently the sole Texas school in the MWC, which puts us in an advantageous position in recruiting and in a unique marketing position vs. the SMU's, Rice's and UH's in CUSA. Why would anyone want to water down that obvious advantage? In that scenario, UH wins, we lose.

froginaustin

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ May 24 2010, 06:49 PM) [snapback]563228[/snapback]
Stupider? I'd go with "more stupid" in an attempt to sound less stupid. But that's just me.

Yes, it's worth your time to try sounding less stupid. :biggrin: